Perfect

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Even though I am not big fan of Now Foods brand but this product is just perfect. Very nice tasting thing. It reminds me of plums. I and my man are enjoying it greatly every morning. We are giving it to our dog, also though dog hates the taste. Great antioxidant with great ingredients.. Everyone must try it.

Now Mangosteen Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years. I have, on occasion, used other mangosteen juice, but have not gotten the same results I get with Now Mangosteen. I will use no other mangosteen juice. To me this is the best.

delicious! looks 5 yrs younger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

you know wht? my father-in-law who drunk 2 bottles of this looks 5 years younger.. his skin is brighter and pores are smaller.. looks shinny on the face... so that's why i had buy it and trying it now!! i hope I will have the same result..

Good product, Great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had taken another company's mangosteen product, but the price kept me from using it consistently. Now's mangosteen seems to help as much as the higher price brand and I can afford this one.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This juice is great. It taste delicious and help with all sort of ailments.

Seemed to help my tennis elbow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had 2 doses and my tennis elbow pain went significantly down.

I love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good antioxidant juice combination. The last shipment I received was very heavy on the raspberry flavor though... normally it is much better tasting. I hope that was just a bad batch. I love the ingredients in this product. I have never had the coagulation problem another reviewer mentioned.

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

But, the consistency began to coagulate after about ten days in the refrigerator, which made me think it quickly got moldy.

excellent stuff, glowing skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin has never looked more radiant after 1 bottle ,just re ordered

Now Mangosteen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best that I have found to date

1 2 3