Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Mannose Cranberry, 90 Veg Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on May 3, 2022

Since I added this to my Senior dogs diet, we have no more leaks. I have 3 dogs over the age of 15, all 3 having bladder and kidney issues and leakage. After 2 weeks of supplementing them, no more issues. It is a blessing. I also take for myself to cleanse my kidneys weekly. This should be in everyone's home. It is a miracle for urinary infections, kidney issues etc. Both in animals and humans.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

It works 100000%% !! I suffered with chronic UTIs for many many many years!! I took all antibiotics! Year after year…. I changed doctors… Until I found this magic supplement! It’s just God-send for me)) No pain any more. no need to go to the toilet often. No problem after EVERY [email protected] ! I can live a full Life! I would definitely recommend this supplement to anyone with bladder problems!

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

This product is a God-send! I suffered with chronic UTIs for *years*, and this product has effectively broken that cycle. What a relief! There's literally no taste to these, and they can be easily swallowed. I've also never found this product at a better price anywhere else. iHerb has the best price on this BY FAR. I'll never stop taking this supplement.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

YES, this product DOES work! Keep in mind that you *must* give it the 4 weeks to start working. If you take these capsules twice a day every day, with no interruptions, it does/will work. At least, that's been my experience. I'll never stop taking these pills, as they've helped me so much.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I've tried now foods mannose before, and it worked quite fine. Mannose with Cranberry is even better and the price is nearly the same. Every time I'm exposed to the risk of infection (t.e. dehydration, bathing in cold water, stress) I take 3 capsules with a glass of water. I figured out that it works better when taken between meals and not with food. It seems that it really helps. No side effects! Gentle even for a very sensitive stomach!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

My wife was having persistent yeast infections and antibiotics weren't very consistently helping. It was a real roller coaster. But my research pulled up the importance of the MANNOSE component and I ordered her some. Since taking these regularly she's had no more yeast infections. It is what it is. Works apparently.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This has been my favorite brand of vitamin C because of its sustained release function; it's not upsetting my stomach even if I take it without food. Since I am doing it every day, I need to choose my supplements carefully, this is one of the best! I am not only using it but also the rest of my family. The product is effective and it's not expensive. Surely recommended!