Help

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product w/ the Master Cleanse and I typically don't care for Maple Syrup, but this product is delicious and so much better than any maple syrup I've ever tried. The price at iHerb is unmatched anywhere I have found.

Best Grade B price on the net...or local

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Grade B in everything else is inferior to A...not the case with maple syrup. I make a killer caramel sauce with this syrup and raw cashew butter...it is to die for. I was out of Grade B and tried A...B is by far the best. It is incredibly expensive, but it's a necessary...gotta have that caramel sauce!

Grade B Maple Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I found the exact same product for $10.00 cheaper

Wonderful! Please bring back this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not only is the flavor wonderful, it is organic. I use maple syrup as sugar substitute and this dark rich flavor is amazing. I am quite upset to hear the 64 oz will no longer be available as it is great value and I like being able to buy this size as I use it so much. I hope that the price of the 32 will go down because purchasing two is far more expensive. Bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good product but size too big for handling.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best syrup I ever test. Price is good too. Hopefully the company will look into a better container for easy handling as need both hand when pouring as is too heavy to handle with one hand and handle is too small.😄

Good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste and favor is good enough to help me get through my Master Cleanse Diet.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So yummy, I am addicted to maple syrup and the service I received is unbeatable. I can get maple syrup to Australia quicker from iherb than I could from anywhere in Australia (if they sold it)

good~!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great price and I had it shipped internationally. It is the perfect syrup for my master cleanse.

good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only way to buy quality syrup. Much cheaper than food stores.