Works...be patient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this on and off for several years to maintain my weight and prevent overeating. It works very well. To the new users I would say this: give it a couple of weeks to kick in. It needs to build up in your system. Also, it isn't a stimulant or a metabolism booster or anything like that. It's a straight appetite suppressant, nothing more. And it's not a miracle pill, but it does work. If that's what you need, this may fit the bill. Because there haven't been (to my knowledge) any conclusive studies about the long term effects of hoodia on the human body, my choice is to use with caution. I cycle on and off frequently and I also take it with milk thistle (a known liver protectant and purifier) just in case. I do like the fact that I haven't built a tolerance to it and that it doesn't cause things like jitters, high blood pressure or heart issues--which is often the case with other diet supplements. This works for me. And I'll probably keep using it. NOW products have never been a disappointment.

Lost 37 pounds so far!!! Counting

Posted by WendysRamblings on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have lost 37 pounds so far and in part it's due to my Mega Hoodia. I love this stuff. I take two caps in the morning and two caps before lunch. It takes away my hunger if I don't eat sugar or drink soda, including diet, especially anything with asparatime in it!!!! The asparatime makes you CRAVE food, sugary food to be exact! My Hoodia also removes that hour to three during the late afternoon where I just would stuff myself and not have any control over my graising. It's all gone due to my diet changes, the Hoodia and my exercise. So I will not stop taking the Hoodia until I'm down to my correct size. I'm sure you already know... IHerbs the all time BEST place to buy all of your herbs and vitamins. Don't just buy it cause I say, check them out for yourself. Compair prices you will find what we have found that they can't be beat.

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works great for appetite suppression, but only if I take 2 at least an hour before I usually get hungry (so I start by taking two with my morning coffee!) If I try to take it when I'm already hungry, it doesn't work as well.

Hoodia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Didn't notice a difference until I started using 2 at a time. Works well.. not hungry for at least 4-5 hours

Not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Found I was a little less hungry, but not great. Paradise herbs hoodia was much better

useless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I gave these a good shot. I tripled the dosage and took that for a month. No effect. At. All.

Consistantly controls appetite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My teenage son uses one of these in the morning and better able to follow his diet. We like it because it is not a stimulant and the effects have not waned over the past 6 mos.

Not very impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I took 2 of the tablets at a time & have to be honest noticed no difference. Although I am a fan of Iherb I will not be buying this product again :-(

I believe in this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

WOW is all I can say about this stuff! I haven't felt any side effects at all. I had some concerns about starting to use it but so far so good. It really does control your hunger. There are days that I take this and don't have the urge to eat for many, many hours.

Best buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has the most amount of Hoodia for the money. It's a best buy.