Help

Real Whey Isolate !

Posted by GoodLife on May 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A solid big size, affordable price great quality. this stuff really works, tested repeatedly. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*******************

One of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had done my market research for the best available source of whey protein. This one's really good because of the very low amount of sugar in it. I used to get hungry all the time, and so I decided to start drinking some protein. I simply put a scoop in a bottle of water, shake it, and drink it all day long at work. I do not eat meat, fish or eggs, and so this is the best source of complete protein I found out there. And then I found the best deal at iHerb. Buying in bulk saved me a good deal of money. Very prompt and free delivery. The only minor thing is that the plastic scoop to measure out the powder that comes with the smaller quantity bottle, does not come with this bag.

Would buy again A+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't taste as bad as I thought it might because it is unflavored. Tastes like milk really. Would highly recommend to anyone. With no added sugars or substitutes, this isolate is pure goodness for your body at a decent price. Hope this helps!Thanks

High quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Whey protein Isolate is the best for working out/ body building. This product is great. Prices sure have gone up. I remember buying this for 60$. It still is cheaper and better for the amount and quality than any other place. Inflation sucks.

Protein Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed this and actually prefer the non-flavored version. Although I purchase it in the 10lbs bag, I have to transfer it to a smaller container. I actually bought 4 more bags.

Please Iherb!! always have this in stock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my seconed order, love this protein, i've seen other sites selling this for less price, but honestly i trust iherb more and feeling comfertable getting all my suuplements here at one place, if only they lower the price i'd be happier :D

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product that mixes well -dry, and also pretty well in cold liquids. Lower fat content than many protein products. I use it in my endurance exercise "recovery drink" and as a morning dietary supplement mixed with my favorite juice. I'm very happy with it.

Outstanding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and is reasonably priced. Use it on you oatmeal in the morning with walnuts or other sources of healthy lipids. You can add your preferred flavors to it if you wish.

Excellent protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is for anyone who wants a pure protein powder and nothing else. It mixes well, is of a high quality, and is as neutral as you can get in terms of flavour. The bag is re-sealable which is actually very useful, and in terms of coin this is great value. I had this product shipped to Singapore and it arrived 5 days after purchase. No extra plastic was used in the packaging which was fantastic to see. Excellent stuff all round.

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good and wholesome whey protein. You can tell this stuff is natural without preservatives. I recommend mixing with milk or some juice, etc. but not water. (not too tasty with just water). Overall, a great product for a bargain price as compared with other whey proteins. This one gives you the most protein that's natural for your money.

1 2 3