Help

Great stuff,but needs a better container.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use the maltodextrin on long distance (2 hours and over} biking for muscle glygogen replenishment while riding. It works great, and I don't have to eat much while on the bike. The problem is the container. It is awkward to get the powder out of the sack and when you close the sack the powder puffs out--and I doubt if it's a good idea to breathe that stuff. A big plastic jug with a big opening (like the 7# Carbo Gain comes in) would be much better. And how about throwing in a cheapo 1/2 cup measuring cup---woulld be very handy.

Now Foods Carbo Gain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and have been using it for years. I mix some in with my protein powder several times a day between meals and before and after sports in order to get some complex carbs in the mix. If Carbo Gain is ever discontinued, I'd really be lost for an alternative.

Pure maltodextrin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The common ingredient in many of the high priced sports drink powders is maltodextrin. Get it here at a fraction of the cost.

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this maltodextrin in my homemade endurance exercise "recovery drink". It is a great value and true to label. Way cheaper than the commercially available products and you have total control over the recipe.

Carbo Gain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff! I use it when climbing mountains. I mix it with honey and water to form a paste (similar to Hammer Gel) and suck about an ounce every 20 minutes. I need no other snacks or power bars during an all-day climb/hike. It really keeps me going.

Caleb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product for energy. Mixes fairly well and doesn't taste bad.

Carbo gain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We appreciate this product for our post workout recovery, added to our protein. It does the job.

Fuel Supply

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Before During and After all my workouts. Great for fueling intense workouts

high quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Odorless, almost tasteless. Mixes fairly well, with just a few clumps. MUCH more energy when taken about 30 minutes to an hour before a workout.

Great source of Complex Carbs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When used properly this is an outstanding source of complex carbohydrates.

1 2