Melatonin, The key to a good nights sleep

Posted by Reviewer1124325 on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have found that the Melatonin doesn't help me fall asleep (it doesn't knock you out)so much as keep me asleep for a full 7 or 8 hours (a nice deep slumber), I take 5mg at least an hour before bed to get the body in the mood for sleep, when I wake up the next morning the brain is fully cognitive and alert and the body feels well rested. I take this natural supplement as a post Heart Attack solution to nearly 6 months of fitful, sleepless and very irritable nights of what was meant to be rest. Initially I found it took a few nights for the brain to fall back into a proper sleep/wake cycle, 1 year on and I'm sleeping very well and have just ordered another years supply. At only $26 a year, or 7 cents a day, this product has made a huge difference to both my sleeping hours and my working day. Amazing what a full nights rest will let you achieve. AAA+++

Now foods Melatonin!

Posted by 4951488996262526382 on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best help to have a very sweet and deep sleep.I work different shifts, so it helps me a lot and never causes any bad feeling after wake up.Excellent product! Actually all I buy from this shop- is very good quality and very natural! Highly recommended, thanks for the great service always!!!!!

Poco efecto

Posted by 5636546409605238087 on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

La verdad es que despues de este producto, probe otra marca de melatonina, y me di cuenta que esta no funciona. Me tomo 2 pastillas y ni con esos 10mg noto nada. Sin embargo con otra marca, con 3mg a dormirrrrr.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2257142 on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No good for several insomnia.

Ok but not great

Posted by Reviewer2573901 on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Need to take two of these to work as well as the 3 mg ones we had of another brand previously. Still a good deal but not quite the bargain we thought

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer2998654 on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As with all Now Foods products that I've used, this is a great quality product that gives me a good night's sleep without morning grogginess. I will continue to buy this product.

Right To Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works. My husband and I both take it. We wake up refreshed and ready for the day. We do find you need a full 8 hours of sleep, anything less you are a little groggy upon waking.

I love this supplement

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take it every night to help with falling asleep. Highly recommend.

A great product

Posted by 5279297843976838619 on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Most realistically priced considering the cost elsewhere in Australia.

Does not contain stated ingredients.

Posted by 4633819549323637034 on Jul 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As a reasonably regular user of melatonin from a number of other companies I know what to expect with different doses. Usually 3mg is enough but sometimes I'll take 2 (6mg) for tougher nights. I felt nothing from 1 of these on the first night, so I took 2 the second night with similar results. Ended up having to take 5 (apparently 25mg of melatonin) to feel the same effects of a single 3mg capsule from other companies. Bought another brand after this bottle and was back to taking just 3mg a night again. The nutrition information on this product is a lie.