Maybe too strong.

Posted by BetterHealthSeeker on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought Methyl-B12 to see if my body needed Vitamin B12. I have been "sick" for more than 20 years where I have fatigue problem. I had many hypothesis on the cause of my fatigue. One of them was MTHFr defect. I suspected I have undermethylation problem as I compared my symptoms to generally known symptoms. So, when I took Methyl-B12 with P-5-P and 5-MTHF, I felt better for a whole week, but the felt even worse the next week. Yup, overmethylation. So, I cut down the amount to half, and felt better back. But it is not constant and stabil. Still working on for the proper amount and timing. A piece of advice for beginners. Try to take excessively for the first 3 days and if you feel better that means your body need them. You will feel so bad after that, but you can then reduse the amount untill you feel constantly better. Oh, and the delivery service is fabulous.I live in Japan but still I would get the supplements after just 5 days of ordering. Even domestic delivaries would sometimes take 5 days. Thanks a million iHerb.

Works very well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As a vegetarian for almost 22 years, lately I had symptoms of B-12 deficiency such as tingling/numbness in fingers and toes especially at night in bed. After a short while of taking B-12, those symptoms where reduced and went away. If I stop taking vit b-12, the tingling rapidly starts over again, but taking again b-12 stops it right away. At first I used a spray (500mcg), but this was to less to be helpfull. Then I used 5000mcg but it still wasn't enough. Also I got headaches because of the high dose. Now with 10,000mcg not a problem anymore. Take it when you wake up in the morning, because taking it to late will give you insomnia.

Highest dosage B12 supplement I have found.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

GREAT high dosage I have found in a B12 supplement. Provides energy and stamina. I`m very happy

Love these.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Extra strong dose and noticed immediate results in both myself and my 11 yr old daughter as we are vegetarian. They taste pretty good too! Will definitely buy again.

High-dosed B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Part of my B12 boost regimen. Combined with Ad-B12 literally makes me feel warm and glowy. Don't take it before going to bed, as you will feel (too) warm in bed. I take them in the morning with folate. With P-5-P.

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It Tastes yummy and is easy to chew

Good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

works beautifully... Great price too.

Very good quality, pleasant taste and useful dose

Posted by awesselius on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This methylcobalamin makes a very good combination with adenosylcobalamin in equal dose (10,000 mcg). Also in combination with methyl folate (B11) since it has synergy with each other. Very pleasant taste, so it's easy to let it dissolve instead of swallowing it to get rid of it. The high dose makes it useful to replenish the lack of this vitamin, which is very critical for overall wellbeing. Instead of taking 8 or 15 tablets, it just takes 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. Don't take this at bedtime, since it will keep you awake and jittery.

EXCELLENT: 10 MG VITAMIN B12 METHYLCOBALIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS THE FIRST METHYL' B12 THAT I HAVE FOUND IN 10 MG -WHICH I NEED; AND I HAVE NOT YET FINISHED ALL 60 LOZENGES (WHICH TASTE SUPERB) BUT I HAVE NO DOUBT THEY ARE HELPING ME, AND MY NERVOUS SYSTEM -THANK YOU "NOW" (AND iHERB FOR STOCKING YOU)

The best B 12 supplement I have bought

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am vegan and at times have received B 12 shots however since finding this product I do not need to have them as frequently. This is the best B 12 supplement I have used and I have used many over the years. I was really grateful to find a high strength B12 sublingual tablet.

1 2