Help

Reduces Heavy Metals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has reduced mercury, and lead levels for me. It must be taken daily. I would estimate if one has high levels, it might be used 2-3 times per day (must be taken between meals). Once per day might be enough for maintenance. I pick up more metals in my system when spending more time outdoors.

part of detox regime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

By itself as recommended it slowly draws out stored toxins or prevents them from building up, at least judging from skin appearnce. Combined with Chlorella and Cilantro the effect is stronger. When Niacin is added it goes "everywhere"; I don't know the limits. Energy nowadays is tops. Other MCP's may also work as good.

No side effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I try a lot of detoxify product against heavymetals intoxication, they all have big side effects but not pectasol. And it really works. I feel far more better now. Also pretty more effective with Cilantro. Thank you Iherb.

Tamara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to help my daughter with hevy metal exrectio during chelaition. It work very vell. She fill fine with this supplement

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My hubby feels that it has helped his psoriasis.

Didnt notice anything

Posted by LouLou on Mar 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure that this did anything for me but I used them up anyway.

High content of Modified citrus pectin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

And a better deal!

MCP order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered, in just a few days... my order arrived... great customer service, prompt shipping... satisfied customer !

really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product if I come into contact with chemicals I up my intake of Citrus Pectin and my system clears of the effects of the chemicals.

Early days yet