Now Foods, MSM, 1000 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods, MSM 1000mg have replaced a very expensive powder form I was taking for yeast in my digestive system. Women, if your tring to loose weight and can't, maybe it's because of the yeast in your system. Try the MSM for your hair, nail and joints, but more importantly, it help to decrease and maintain the yeast levels in your system which can prevent weight loss!! Thanks iHerb for providing this product at such a great savings over the retail store where I was purchasing this item!

MSM for skin pigmentation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

MSM works for reducing the pigmentation (melasma) in my skin. The combo of MSM and a high zinc oxide sunscreen has cleared up nearly all the pigmentation on my face.

Natural anti-inflammatory; safe to use; no negative effects known.

Posted by EowynDeRohan on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I discovered MSM when I had a horse years ago. This is very high quality and powerful MSM. Reduces pain and inflammation throughout the body and opens the cell walls so that other nutrients can be absorbed. I don't live without MSM in my house. Safe for you and for your animals. Works quickly and has a sustained effect. Good for body aches, injuries, and lung inflammation due to asthma or infection. MSM is a miracle of the natural world, and the NOW brand is TOPS. Also, this size is inexpensive.

sulphur for joints and detoxing

Posted by burdypie on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this dynamite product,the natural sulphur found in fruits and vegetables,recommended (along with C,A, and Amino acids) for fibromyalgia. I find this stops stiffness and pain after remedial massage; a boon for fibromyalgics as it goes to improve cartilage and muscle and detoxesthe body. It's so worth balancing up and working out your best levels so as not to cause (brimstone) flatulence(but you know it's working)lolol as it also works on parasites...what a fabulous product,the most versatile I've found.Iherb is the best I've found anywhere in the world,am very grateful for the extensive products,low prices and reliability.

Arthritis miracle drug

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for several years. I have extreme pain from arthritis, and lots of random "stuff" from Lupus. Pain is drastically reduced, and also the incidence of Lupus "episodes". Great deal, and excellent quality.

Ok for me, but not the best quality.

Posted by CookForHealthNL on Aug 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Since the capsules are quite big, I tried to open them and to dissolve them in some water. Real pure MSM dissolves completely and the water becomes clear after dissolving. Now MSM doesn´t dissolve even after stirring a long time. A lot of stuff (the added fillers) float at the top and form lumps. Conclusion: it is not that pure. BTW, there are worse brands! I don´t need that much, so for me it is ok, but if you really are in pain, suffering from arthritis, FM, or severe inflammations, I would advice you to consider another brand. Maybe more expensive, but also more effective.

Necessary daily supplement for me

Posted by jansta87 on Jul 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

MSM has helped me with fibro/joint pain significantly. The capsules are much easier to take than an expensive powder and this brand works just as well, for 1/2-1/4 of the price. It's not widely mentioned that MSM also helps to clean the liver. I can tell a big difference w/ how other medications effect me when I take this regularly or if I haven't had any in a few weeks. When I take MSM, and my liver is "clean" medications effect me more and are metabolized more quickly. Ex. Taking a medication or supplement at night for insomnia- I used to have very little effect from these and then in the morning felt so groggy and "hungover." Now on MSM, they work as they are supposed to. I fall asleep quickly, stay asleep through the night and wake up feeling refreshed. clean liver = clear mind :)

Hair growth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hair has grown so much since I been taking this product!!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

MSM was the only product my mother took for her pain of rhumatoid arthritis. Now is a great product for a fair price. I now take MSM as daily maintenance for joints. I recommend to anyone with joint pain. NOW is a great product for a fair price.

Works on arthritis pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My dog could barely get up from the arthritis in his hips. My vet recommened this plus the Now Foods Glucosamine & Chondroitin. About 2 weeks later, he was running around like a puppy again. He has been on them for a year now and it's still working great. When I take just 1 a day myself, it gives me long lasting relief for my mild arthritis pain.