changed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After much searching, this is the only lotion I found that helped my itchy lower legs. That is - until Now Foods changed the formula. I wrote and asked. Now it doesn't help, and it's also gritty toward the end of tube. I won't be buying this again. I'd be willing to pay more if they went back, or at least offered the original.

yes- it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For thirty years I've been looking for the fountain of youth- well- this is it in many ways. It really does smooth out the skin. The skin under my arms had become crepey- well, its not now! I use all over my body- and my face. I also rub it into my feet, which had been in pain- now they're not. The skin on my legs and chest is no longer dry and scaley- its the skin I had fifteen years ago.Its rare that something actually exceeds its reputation- this has for me.

Excellent for stopping pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have FMS/CFIDS/CMP and I use this for FMS muscle pain and nerve pain. I get hot, burning pain in my legs and feet and this cools and stops that pain. My family also uses this for arthritis and other conditions. Make sure you use only MSM liposome lotions as non-liposomes don't work.

Works for red itchy rashes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had a problem with a red itchy rash on my ankles and about half way up to the shin area. I could not sleep as the burning and itching was horrible! I tried hydrocortisone, anti-fungal and many other anti itch creams. I bought this lotion originally for muscle pain but decided to give it a try and low and behold it worked! It immediately calmed it down and I have been able to sleep all night every night since.

Great for tendinitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Months of NSAIDS did nothing, but MSM lotion started working within days. I then started taking the pills too, and the tendinitis got worse for a day before going away completely. Maybe it was all the accumulated toxins finally being flushed away.

Now Foods MSM Liposome Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used MSM in various forms for over twenty years and have found that the transdermal delivery works well. I have used several brands and combinations of products and found that this version works best for me.

one word....WOW!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this lotion completely surprised me. my skin looks younger, more clear, more firm, less discoloration. i recommend this lotion to everybody!

Super lotion

Posted by MarenS on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I buy Now Foods MSM Liposome Lotion again and again because it works very good if my muscle are sore after doing Asthanga yoga and other sport activity. It make my skin not only to feel smoth and younger all over the body, it looks smoth and yonger too. I love to use it as a bodylotion, every day !! It works well on dry skin, and can even be used in face as a treatment if you have acne or mature skin :-) The best !!

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to help me heal tendonitis and it is also amazing for my dry chapped hands--better than anything I have EVER tried!!

Worked miracles on flaky skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This MSM lotion got rid of a recurring face peeling/dandruff problem after just one application. And that's after trying lots of regular body/face moisturizers with no luck. Really works.