MSM crystals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Makes my grey hair dark again!

Use it every day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is easy to use. I take one teaspoon per day in a glass of water and it really helps with allergies and joint pain. The quality is not as good as some others tried, like Source Naturals. The Now formula is more cakey and does not dissolve as easily. Still good, but will buy other brand.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Noticed a detox effect on my facial skin where it started getting red blemishes all over it for a little while but now the skin is clearer and softer. And it has stayed that way!

pain reliever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

On my naturopathic's advice, this product taken twice a day has helped me tremendously with my chronic back pain..

Good price for a very effective product (in my opinion)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had used MSM powder several years ago when arthritis first started affecting me. Then I gave it up for Celebrex. Advil, whatever else was handy. Now at the recommendation of a friend, I'm trying it again and liking the way it makes me feel. It seems to ease the stiffness and inflammation better than the products that upset my stomach.

GREAT FOR REDUCING HEAVY METALS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR REDUCING HEAVY METAL TOXICITY!

economical

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Powder doesn't clump or harden, mixes easily; taste is not obtrusive. Anti-inflammatory. Use for family and pets.

MSM Powder

Posted by PamBlowers on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great to be able to get MSM powder with nothing added.

best value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other brands of MSM, and I like NOW best. I also appreciate their good price.

Excellent Product, Fast Delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I received my order in two days. I love MSM, its been helping my sciatica and this is the most cost effective way to take it. I mix it with juice or gatorade.