Posted by Sprinkles on Mar 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

HEY! These are surprisingly good! I bought these for healthy nutrition, but boy was I surprised when they tasted so good! I actually originally bought them to sprout, but then I learned that under my Protein Metabolic Type, sprouted beans and seeds are really not the best for me, so I decided to soak and cook them instead (using them this way is good for me). Apparently, sprouting them must leave them in too high of a carbohydrate stage for a Protein Type person, whereas cooking them pushes them into the protein realm. Anyway, I soaked them overnight and cooked them as a side at the next evening's dinner, just like you would with any other dried beans. After cooking and draining, I added some coconut oil and some Klamath Miracle Krystal salt (himalayan salt), and both my husband and I thought they were just delicious. They had an obviously milder and more pleasant flavor than all other dried beans or peas that I have cooked before. I'm looking forward to cooking these as sides with dinner occasionally from now on!

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good!

Tasty addition to salads

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like a lot of crunch in salads, and mung sprouts are easy to grow and crunchy to use. They add nutrition to my dinner, too. Can't beat 'em. Good stuff, just like the rest of NOW products.

good fresh beans.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So far I have gotten 100% of the mung beans to sprout. Very pleased.

Now Foods, Mung Beans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Purchased for my parrots. Very satisfied with the quality and freshness. My plans are to use for sprouts and mash recipes.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My wife uses these for sprouting and so far she can't stop saying good things about how lovely the process is.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like these. Can't find in stores.

Bean sprouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Now brand mung beans always sprout. I really like all Now brand products and would recommend them to anyone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used the mung beans in my new sprout jar and was thrilled with them. They were delicious, very nutritious and they kept in the frig all week as I ate a generous portion each day in my salad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase