NAD for energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. I have had low energy. Am 63 years old. When I have errands to run, I put three under my tongue and it gives me a subtle but real energy support. It does not at all cause nervousness or the jitters. I keep some in my purse too. I think if these pills help you, it means your adrenals are kind of stressed out. I love this product.

Wow Oh Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

NAD was recommended for me for Fibromyalgia. Taking one of these tabs twice a day has made a HUGE difference in how I feel. Much more energy, pain nearly gone after only a few weeks. Works so well to improve energy levels that I can't take it in the evening.

Curiously effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I never considered this substance would be available as a supplement. I've taken many science classes so I'm well familiar with NAD. So far, I noticed subtle but significant improvement in focus, concentration and the person above stated, it completely rids the mental fog. I tried two pills at once and it gave me a slight headache so one is definitely enough and the effects last an entire day. At 60 pills, this goes a long way. NAD is active in everycell of the body so the effects are numerous. I also noticed my muscles seemed more toned immediately after taking this. However, this tends to irritate the area under my tongue. Great product overall. I might try NADH next just to compare the effectiveness of both, but pricewise, this takes home the cake!!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

1 to 2 capsules chewed a day make me feel 20 again. Great for energy. Not as strong as NADH but I found Nadh made me feel like I was on something illegal as I was too hyped. (Although my husband prefers Nadh)

The Missing Cofactor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After many years of illness I recently had a urinary amino acid test performed by Genova Diagnostics. There were many abnormal results (high in the red) indicating impaired metabolism of those amino acids. There was only one necessary cofactor that all of these amino acids shared in common & that is NAD. It turns out I am not making enough NAD from niacin to properly metabolise these amino acids. Taking this NAD supplement has literally switched me back on. This is the first NAD I have tried & will also try NADH to compare.

Good for older people

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My mom suffers from a combination of disorders of older age (She's 80) including depression, a little bit of senility like forgetfulness, and low energy. I was recommended to give this to her from someone I respect who had a loved one with Alzheimer's disease so I bought a bottle and gave it to my mother. She immediately did improve on all fronts and even asks me to buy her more. She seems to feel good taking it. Now makes a higher dosage that I wish Iherb would carry. Thanks

NAD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

NAD improves memory as well as Enada which is much more expensive. It also helps osteoarthritis and depression.

NAD by Now

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great product to erase the "fog" or fatigue that sometimes occurs with stress. I use this every day

Excellent Quality

Posted by ananda on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. It's effects subjectively are very subtle, but on the cellular level are profound. NAD (product of Nicotinamide) shows serious promises in the field of life-extention and delay of cellular senescence.

Helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am feeling less fatigues the more I use it, quite tart taste though.

1 2