Great Product, Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After testing positive for HPV (human papiloma virus), my gynecologist told me to take 25,000 IUs of beta carotene and 5 mg of folic acid daily for 6 months and the virus should go away. I think NOW Foods makes a good product, and iHerb.com's price was very good. Very few companies sell folic acid in the large dosage I needed, and I got it from Emerson Ecologics in New Hampshire, but their beta carotene price was much higher. So I came to my "old reliable" iHerb.com.

Good source of Beta-Carotene

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since taking high levels of synthetic Vitamin A supplements seem to have disadvantages I switched to 25K IU Beta-carotene. There are many reputable manufacturers where you can trust that what is on the label is also in the softgel but I just chose NOW foods since they are one of the few manufacturers who are GMP certified.

Natural Beta-Carotene

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Use the product on advice of my Opthomalogist for eye health.

Good antioxidant

Posted by naturellen on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are good antioxidants and a great value product. I take these before going to a beach holiday and before summer to provide even a small natural and internal shield from the sun to my skin.

makes my skin glow

Posted by sherri20 on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

makes my skin glow ... i take one every other day or so to maintain

Good, affordable product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this product for years and I credit it along with other NOW Food products with my good health. It's a staple in my daily diet. It's high quality and affordable...

Now-Beta Carotene

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The natural stuff is the ONLY way to go, especially with Beta Carotene. Overdosing on the synthetic is where your body gets into trouble.

Now Foods, Beta-Carotene, 25000 IU, 180 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

High quality; beta-carotene is an antioxidant and free radical mopper.

Best beta carotene!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried heaps of beta carotene brands out there...and this is by far the best. Both Now Foods-beta carotene are great, but this one somehow seems to be absorbed better. I personally get sun allergies when exposed to too much sunlight, but after a few weeks of using this beta carotene I get no rash whatsoever! I have recommended this to all of my friends and family, and will continue using it. A must-try for those struggling with rashes caused by sun exposion!

Amazing Sorted Out My Asthma Bye Bye Inhaler

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this for quite some time now. This is my second order these are great. I actually bought these because I thought I had night blindness which I did and these sorted that out fairly quickly. Later my Asthma problem which was i guess mild sorted itself out now i dont have to use my inhaler at all. At least while im taking these little beauty's.