Very Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since a week after taking the Resceratrol from Now Foods, I have more stamina, sleep better and my fibromyalgia bothers me less. I have also been able to cut my allergy medicines in half. This brand works much better than the higher priced brands I tried. I will reorder. Great value for the price.

I use this daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have hep C and so this is one of the supplements I take to fight inflammation in my liver as well as all organs.

lousy taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've only started taking these since October, so I'm not sure how good they are. I wish they could do something about the awful taste however. I would also appreciate it if the label indicated where these things are made.

I really love this product!

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Resveratrol is an exciting new nutrient. Also in this formula are significant amounts of green tea extract and grape seed extract. The combination makes for a powerful, broad-spectrum antioxidant. I use it daily. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Few alternative choices to this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I would prefer to see a product containing only bulk resveratrol powder in a jar, without excipient ingredients. Instructions should include taking this product with small amount of alcohol or glycerin, as resveratrol is not absorbable in the GI tract without concommitant intake of either.

Resveratrol Wonder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As a a bone cancer survivor, Natural Resveratrol has become an integral part in my fight to remain cancer free.

STOMACH PAINS GONE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

THIS GREAT PRODUCT ALLOWS ME TO EAT THINGS I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO EAT WITHOUT PAIN OR DISCOMFORT FOR YEARS! I EAT TWO CAPSULES AT THE START OF EVERY MEAL AND I NOW DIGEST 95% BETTER!

Great antioxidant!

Posted by celestialleo on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This feels very powerful with wine extracts and the added bonus of 100 mg of grape seed extract--it's great for the eyes and blood circulation--actually good for almost everything, I think! :)

Good

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Good for your Heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you're interested in good heart health you might want to add NOW Natural Resveratrol. Only recently, my husband's cardiologist noted he was glad to see this on my husband's supplement list.

1 2 3 4