Good product with consistency issues

Posted by dav605 on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the product because it is the only liquid resveratrol I could find, so I appreciate it. I take it plain and undiluted, one tablespoon per day. The taste and texture varies widely between bottles, so every time I open a new one, I have to get used to the taste all over again. My current bottle is really gritty. I can appreciate that when mixing a blend of various fruits, there will be some variation, but this liquid varies so drastically that I worry if they do adequate quality control for it.

If you are a gym rat

Posted by Reviewer2065993 on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't recommend it if you are going to go a gym and trying to increase muscle mass. It suppresses short twiching muscle formation.

Natural Reserveratrol

Posted by 5647159913216836433 on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

start right now and hope doing well

Bew Foods Natural Resveratrol Liquid.

Posted by Reviewer3241575 on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product now for a month, and am thrilled to have been told of this product from a client of mine. It has everything I need a day in a simple dose. I do not drink red wine, so taking this product I gain all the antioxidants founds in red wine and all the good berries in one simple dose

Great drink

Posted by getwell on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it. So good for my health

wonderful product

Posted by 5725151674454129331 on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It relieves acne...and the taste is good too..

Strange taste

Posted by Reviewer2234045 on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tastes like some artificial flavor had been added. I didn't find any artificial flavors mentioned in the label so maybe the taste is natural but it is strange. I like the fact that this is liquid so it can be kept in the mouth for a while before swallowing. This should improve bioavailability.

Taste could be better

Posted by jemolian on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wish they added a grape flavoring because the taste was a little weird for me.

Maybe to Mega Potency

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Mar 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cause me digestive upset, every time taking it, whether alone, water, and even fruit juice. The taste yuck... even aft drink a lot of water, can feel the after taste.

Hopeful!!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has a fairly neutral flavor for taking straight or in protein or green drinks. I'm sure over time it will help with aging affects.

1 2