Help

similar to others like this. If this doesn't work, try baking soda!!

Posted by sweetheart on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

didn't work for me :( Seems to be the same as others like it. The best deodorant-substitute for me is baking soda! Costs almost nothing (Red Mills is my favorite, its's available in iherb as well). Easy to apply with wet hands after shower. If you like some scent in it, put some soda in a small jar and add a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil. My favorite is one drop of tea tree oil combined with two drops of lemongrass oil. Very fresh and mild!

Excellent product from NOW Foods!

Posted by Sublime on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best deodorant that I have ever used and it's 100% natural. Highly effective...works great for me!

This really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try a potassium alum deodorant when the ammonium alum gave me an itchy rash. With this deodorant stick, I stay odor-free, relatively dry, and the rash is gone. It is a good-sized stick in a plastic container with a cover, so I'm sure it will last a long time. To the folks who say it doesn't work for them, try applying it around the outer area of the armpit, as well as the center. This really makes a big difference in its effectiveness.

Very good results with this natural deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best crystal deodorant stick I have used. It definitely works. I take amino acids, e.g. acetyl-l-carnitine for energy, but I notice one side-effect is a more pungent underarm odor. I use it after I shower. Sometimes, I will run the tip of the crystal under water for just a second to wet it just a bit (if necessary) then I rub the crystal stick under each armpit for about 5 to 10 seconds each and I'm set for the day! If you have really strong body odor you may want to rub it for a bit longer under your arms. I have tried other crystal deodorant sticks but this one is definitely the best one that I have used! Also note, that this crystal needs to dissolve so that it can deposit the salt onto your armpit or armpit hair to be effective, so you need to either have a wet armpit (such as right after you get out of the shower) or you will want to wet the tip of it as previously described just to get moisture. The salt from the crystal will inhibit bacterial growth (the cause of body odor). It's all natural, cheap and will last a LONG TIME. Highly recommended.

Esse daqui é meu querido também - This here is my dear too

Posted by IherbBrazill on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excelente desodorante, um dos únicos recomendado pelo instituto anti câncer. Benefícios: não mancha a roupa, é incolor, não tem cheiro, não tem risco de câncer e o melhor, dura mais de um ano (muito econômico)!!!Recomendadíssimo!!! Excellent deodorant, recommended by one of the only anti cancer institute. Benefits: does not stain clothes, is colorless, no smell, no cancer risk and better, lasts longer than a year (very economical)!! Recommend too!!

Kim Fallston, Maryland

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several natual or chemical free deordorants'. They all pale in comparison to this one. Honestly it works like the chemical type but it is NOT! Excellent product. I do take a moment to rub it on and let it dry . Just a moment right out of the shower.

Fuss free. Does the job

Posted by Ottoman on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This small product goes a long way. Ordorless. Does the job well.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So recommend it 👌🏻

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent natural product

Muy buen desodorante!

Posted by Gabids on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Había probado este tipo de desodorante antes, luego se acabó porque lo trajeron de Francia (y soy de Chile) por lo que no había podido reponerlo y tuve que volver a los desodorantes comunes en aerosol llenos de aluminio y cancerígenos hasta que vi que en iherb vendía. No he dudado en comprarlo. Toda mi familia lo utiliza, y cada vez que puedo lo recomiendo a amigos y familiares. Dura muchísimo y es efectivo como desodorante y como antiséptico. Lo único malo es que un día, al aplicarlo, sin saber por qué o como, el cristal me hizo un rasguño bastante profundo y doloroso... No se me había caído ni nada, porque siempre lo mantengo bien resguardado por las caídas ya que puede generar puntas en el cristal y causar cortes... Asumí finalmente que al solidificarse esta roca, se formaron burbuja de aire, las que al gastarlo por los usos, generó bordes afilados y me causó el corte. En general el producto es fantástico. Recomendado 100% a pesar de mi cortadura jajaja.

1 2 3 4