Non Toxic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this deodorant stone as a Christmas present for all my friends and family. It seems crazy to put toxic junk in are open pored arm pits. Some say there is corelation between deodorants and breast cancer. Using a product like this can't hurt.

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was resigned to buying this stuff on eBay when I discovered Now made it and Iherb sold it I was thrilled. These things work and well. Quit spraying Aluminum under your arms.

Surprisingly Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I've used a deodorant stone for several years and neither my wife nor I can smell the difference between the effectiveness of this and regular deodorant! Only after much sweating in the hot sun for hours do you wish for more deodorant, but that is the case no matter what deodorant you use. And if this is the rock I ordered last time it is square and much easier to hang on to and use than the stick type or the rounder rocks.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used a deodorant stone in years..glad to be back..and this is a great stone to come back to. It is VERY large; will last forever! Nice cube shape, easy to hang on to, and YES, it works fantastic. Incredible price.

Great Deodorant Stone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works BETTEr than brand name aerosols, without the dangerous aluminum and other chemicals.

Wow, it actually works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As other reviewers have indicated, this actually works as claimed. Note that it is not an anti-perspirant.

AWESOME!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have hesitated for more than 20 years to try a deodorant stone - couldn't believe something like that would work so well especially since I perspire heavy. I read all the positive reviews and decided to finally try one. I couldn't believe how well it works!! I still perspire heavy - which I still did even with anti-perspirants - but there is NO odor!! I am just mad that I didn't try one sooner. LOVE IT!

Amazing stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the best deodorant I have ever used. It doesn't stop the perspiration but it sure stop odor. I think even better than commercial anti-perspirants! And safe to use on top of it all! I'll never use anything else. Much better than regular deodorants. Lasts a long time too. Very much pleased!!!!

dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

disappointed with this item; does not stop odor at all

Deodorant Stone Works Great!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Deodorant stones work great and can be used by any family member. Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!