good for ADD - excellent for triglycerides - cholesterol

Posted by healthy-me on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It really helps with my ADHD, it makes me less hyperactive when i work in front of my computer screen. Being already in a healthy diet for years i found that it lowered my triglycerides from 100 to 60 after 2 months of use. I also suggested it to a colleague with an invalid triglycerides level of 180, and his next blood test measured 90, for the first time in his life, as he mentioned. I also found that it contributes to lowering my cholesterol, although i don't know the exact percentage as i eat a whole bunch of lowering cholesterol foods. I managed to lower total cholesterol from 233 to 183 and LDL from 185 to 123.

Powerful Omega

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

More research shows that krill oil can lower LDL and increase HDL. Also good for joints and mood. Good product. This is Neptune Krill Oil. If you want a very sustainable choice, Superba Krill oil offers a very eco focused option.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3038711 on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I switched from Dr. Mercola's to these and so far I like them. However, they are much bigger than Mercola's but you only take one instead of two.

Even better the 500MG

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Used Now Krill oil 500mg before. Switch to 1000mg now. See the difference with higher dose. Recommend it ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Neptune Krill, 60 Softgels.

Posted by Reviewer2670744 on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In the past I have always found that fish oil capsules have given me heartburn and a fishy after taste. After switching to your Neptune Krill capsules I have not had this problem. I am very happy with the product.

no burps

Posted by Reviewer2772212 on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

questionable enteric coating though

Now Krill Oil - One of the Best

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of the best because (1) you're taking fewer capsules (2) krill oil won't go rancid versus fish oils (3) contains astaxanthin (4) it's Neptune Krill oil which is tested to be toxin-free. I've used Krill oil in the past to help me to lose weight. For all of these reasons, I recommend this product.

Least smelling Krill oil I have ever used

Posted by 5358151171619814524 on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Seems good. I have also tried the Mercola Krill oil and the BioCeuticals Krill oil. All are really good but this one smells the least. Will have to use this for 3 months before I can give a proper review.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on May 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have purchased twice

A bit costly but excellent!

Posted by 5320442685382580394 on Apr 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase