Skin tonic

Posted by drewmastro on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

While this does have a mild earthy fragrance, it is not really suitable for aromatherapy; an oil with so many cosmetic benefits should be used appropriately- for cosmetics rather than scent. I use kosmea's rose hip oil as a moisturiser and a few drops of this mixed in works wonders for many skin ailments! (balancing oily skin, rejuvenating aged skin) The grapeseed oil base is so light, used on its own it is absorbed immediately so don't fear using this on oily skin- it will actually mattify the oiliness! VERY recommended!

7.5% Neroli essential oil blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Delightful fragrance one of my favourite essential oils, a comforting aroma, very gentle on the skin and senses. The label says diluted ready for aromatherapy use but ideally it should be further diluted, in fact a few drops of this blend in a carrier is quite sufficient for massage oils and skin treatment oils, creams and lotions. Also makes a wonderful perfume!

Good Quality !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The scent of Neroli is unbeatable and Iherb offers one of the best price! I will definately buy again!

Love the smell

Posted by Sophia7 on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite essential oils! Perfect for anxiety or depression, you can also use it to rejuvenate your skin. Note that this is a 7.5% dilution, so you should further dilute it.

Smells so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I put a few drops on a cloth and throw it into the dryer with my towels or sheets and the scent is divine. Fast shiping and great packaging.

Classy scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love neroli oil as it has classy scent (at least for me) not the cheap smell. I learnt that one of its properties is to rejuvenate mature skin. I try (for the first time) to use it with sweet almond oil as moisturizer for my face and neck, and ... ohhh I love it, smells nice and skin feels moist and supple.

Nice

Posted by ling76 on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has such a good smell, I just add a few drops to my faceoils, neroli smells nice and is good for the skin.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

What can I say I absolutely love neroli and orange blossom in general so this was a dream to use. nice concentrated smell

great price fast shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

have not used this product yet! smells strong

Neroli Essential Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this product to loosen tight spasmatic muscles in arm, caused by a stroke; massaging it on arm/wrist with Shea butter as a carrier, finding a very favorable result!