Now Foods Niacinamide, 500 mg., 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1404523 on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take niacinamide at night to help me relax and sleep. I also take it in the day to control my fearfulness when talking over the phone. It allows my voice to come out in a normal fashion, controlling my selective mutism. It works as well as Librium.

Now Foods is the best!!

Posted by Reviewer3335069 on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love everything by NOW brand that I've used! I use this for social anxiety and it works!

Stress Relief!

Posted by Reviewer2052996 on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find this extremely relaxing without making you drowsy during the day. Take the edge right off my stress at two capsules with each meal. Helps insure a good night’s sleep, too. I would give this six stars if I could.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1086025 on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that the capsule can be opened and taken a fraction needed, since the amount I use for the skin lightening only requires small quantity. The result is good. My skin has lightened up with 5% of Niaciamide once a day for only a week application. I also take it oral, and seems giving me more energy overall.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2491669 on Oct 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years. I take it to help with depression.

Healthy Brain fuction

Posted by Reviewer1708565 on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Niacinamide is a product that crosses the blood brain barrier. Using this product has helped me be in better moods and clarity of thinking. I trust this brand for such a delicate process. Nancy Doyle

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3215911 on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My dermatologist recommended these for acne (2--500mg qam). I've tried every prescription med available over the years and nothing has worked anywhere near as well as niacinamide.

Niacinamide 500mg

Posted by Reviewer2616084 on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far so very good. I know we have to be on them for a little while before we feel the full effects but there have been no side effects and my husband who has parkinson's and dementia seems to be a lot more cheerful. We think your products are excellent and so much cheaper than here in Australia

juan

Posted by Reviewer2757826 on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very very very good product,recomended for anxiety,niacinamide is the best!!!

Helpful for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2063891 on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Niacinamide, taken at 500 or 1000 mg (1-2caps) seems to help with anxiety. I would buy this product again.