Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For me 10/10. Good product ,good price

Good for arthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I buy this for my father, he has arthritis and the inflamation condition has improve

a very good experience buying from iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

the quality is wonderful and cheaper than other major health stores, the delivery was impeccable and all was very well packed. I will definately buy again!

Antioxidants

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A friend at church told me her friend with leukemia who had started taking Noni Juice when she was in the Hospital and her cancer has improved. So I have nothing to lose, besides I can use all the Antioxidants I can consume. I'm use this daily!

Benefit of Taking Noni

Posted by FreyaFran on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

More then a decade ago, I had a down time and was suffering from severe insomnia and didn't sleep well for 3 months. Felt like heart attack anytime and torturing. An acquaintance asked me to try Noni juice after he did some research on the benefits that legend has it some 2000+ years. After my first intake, I slept deep like a baby after months and it is immediate effect. Recently due to stress, I wasn't able to sleep well, half asleep, sometimes few days not able to sleep. My healthy like deterioration, I remembered Noni Juice, immediately I bought 3 bottles from Herb. I took 5 big tablespoons (3 big chinese soup spoon) full of Noni Juice and I tell you, not only I slept deep it also helps me in my health. Take honey lemon for cleaning in empty stomach first thing in the morning, drinks lotsa clean water during the day. Take Noni Juice before sleep.

noni juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was given Noni Juice by my nutritionist as a possible help for the pain of fibromyalgia. I used it for months and then decided it was too expensive. However, after a month or two without this juice I was in so much pain and misery that I ordered it again. Within a few days I could tell the difference. I won't "dicker" with what works. I highly recommend it to anyone suffering from Fibromyalgia. It helps me stay away from prescriptions with only dump acid into my system and that makes fibro worse or just masks the symptoms.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

actually fees like its doing some good. Can't quite put my finger on it, it doesn't taste good, but feels like it's doing my body good.

Delicious vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Only two spoons per day make you feel vivid and healthy

Noni Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product first thing in the morning. I'm very happy Noni juice it's a very good cleanser. And works very well and gently. 👍

2nd purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is great product. I took this for maintaining my body from bad radical. Well, if you Google about Noni fruit, you will be amazed for the many benefits. Try it now!

1 2 3