Help

Now Foods, Octacosanol, 5000 mcg, 100 Capsules (NOW-01820)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality. Have used for several years with handicapped child and has really helped us increase muscle mass.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you have knee problems take Octacosanol. Believe me it works. I was going to have a knee operation but now I don't need it. iHerb.com has very fast service and shipping. Yes I will be back. Charlotte Apple

Cholesterol Buster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Instead of prescribing statens, my doctor recommended Octacosanol to assist with the reduction of my cholesterol. While it is not the while source of my cholesterol reduction, it has contibuted a great deal, which has been confirmed by my blood tests.

This product is a lifesaver for CFS patients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In 1997, I came down with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). I was out of work for most of 1997 and 1998 with the illness. During that time, I did find products that helped me cope with some of the mental (brain fog) issues associated with the illness but my energy levels were still lacking. In the fall of 2004, I started taking octacosanol which was part of a blend in another product. It was very expensive. After several years, I started buying Now Foods, Octacosanol, 5000 mcg, 100 Capsules and I have been using them daily ever since as part of my regiment to combat CFS. While I will never be 100% cured of this illness, the octacosanol has increased my energt levels and has allowed me to resume my life. If you have energy issues, I highly recommend this product.

It's early days...

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on May 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

But so far so good, I can at least tolerate this supplement. I'm trying it because I have Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, a disease with many similarities to MS. Have been reading Dr Atkin's comments on how Ca-AEP is the number one treatment for MS, and Octacosanol is number two.

To prevent loss of muscles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take it once daily....you can take more, it's safe. I take it to prevent muscle loss during sickness.

Great Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A great product that can't be purchased anywhere in Northern Ohio. I've checked every Cuyahoga and Lorain County Store. Got it here for less than anywhere else.

More energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel better.

octacosanol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have used this for years. like it

my injurance is increasing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

ive only been useing it for just over one week

1 2