Help

diane gross

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

seem to help with "floaters"

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this with numerous other products. My eyeglass prescription has been cut in half. My doctor couldn't believe it.

Seems to work

Posted by sunnysuperfood on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion my vision has become better.

Effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In the last month my vision got blurry and I had regression from lasik after 6 years to -3.50 and -3.00 . My eyes were very dry and itchy for 1-2 months and I had to use teardrops ever 3 hours just to make sure I do not have the scratchy and itchy eyes feeling. So I decided to purchase this product and give it a go. The product was really effective and I can that my eyes weren't as dry and itchy as before. I would certainly recommend this to anyone!

don't do much for me

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately it don't make nothing for me, I take bilberry from life extensions and feel it's better than this.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've spend a lot of time in front of computer and that make eyes tired and dry. Using this product these symptoms gone, eyes feel much more comfortable.

Bought for my dad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my dad who was diagnosed with macular degeneration and he likes it.

Seems very good and have a good price!

Posted by lillanne on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our doctor told us to use this for the glaucoma and eye health, and it seems to have the right ingredients.

OCU Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is recommended by my Dr. Since I have macular degeneration he suggests I keep a daily dosage to help surpress the progress of the disease. I'm never without it!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It seems effective. All in one formula that necessary for eye health only blackcurrant that is missing. Already ordered clinical strength formula to get better result.

1 2 3