Help

Clinical strength Eye Support by Now

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is EXCELLENT. I have used it for several years, and my eyesight has improved so much that I have changed back to MUCH lessor strength reading glasses! (Changed back from 3.25 correction to a 1.5 over a two year period!)

Very helpful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have very weak eyes and after taking this product, I do not see "floaters" anymore.

Great formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I has tired eyes after computer. And in late evening was a little bit difficult to focus, for example from notebook screen to TV when you looking TV and doing something on note. Its great help my vision. it's a bit strong to take 3 caps. So I take 2 in day, one in the morning and another after lunch. Will buy again.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Before taking this product, I had blurred vision most of the time and red eyes all the time. I was using drops for dry eyes but with limited success. After taking Ocu Support, my vision has cleared and the redness is almost gone. I have been using this product for about two months. Thanks for another great product, Now Foods!

Working product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems to target areas intended and for me is a drastic improvement. Last time my eyes were checked I had almost 20 20 vision in both eyes which is better than it has been in my whole life! I can read without my glasses if I have to and even a small telivision screen with letters is no problem to read. Proper nutrition is always a priority!

guarding against macular degeneration

Posted by burdypie on Oct 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

taking these since i discovered Macular degeneration is strongly hereditary, the lutein is to guard against this, and the other goodies in it are for eye health: now and in future...these have helped a weird eye syndrome I've had,only halfway through the bottle. I'm pretty impressed.

Comprehensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Many of the products I buy from iherb are produced by NOW. I was introduced to the brand by an alternative specialist in herbs and oriental medicine. So whenever I need a product I always look to see if NOW produces it. I compared all of the eye formulas and found NOW to be so comprehensive, not just including lycopene and bilberry and ginkgo, but a whole spectrum of nutrients that affect the whole body and the eye in particular. The individual nutrients that nourish the eye are not as effective if the whole body is not nourished also.

Great product, great place to order from

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ive been using this product for a month and so far i really like it. I will need to take the product longer to really realize the benefits and give an accurate review but one thing i have noticed is that the floaters that i had have decreased some. It also didnt make me sick feeling like some of the products ive used in the past did. iHerb has also been great to deal with and seems to have fast shipping and great customer service. Will definitely order this product again and definitely from iherb.

Good formula at the right price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my eyes less dry

Great as usual.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I know this product for a long time and it's great.