Cowboy's canine cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My bloodhound great dane mix beaufiful boy had been losing weight and feeling quite poorly. Trips the Vet had not revealed an actual diagnosis, but cancer of the liver is suspected. I began giving him the Ojibwa Herbal Extract after learning about it from a friend who felt she had prolonged the life of her dog and cats using the extract. Cowboy has gained about 15 pounds in the month and a half he has been taking Ojibwa. He has more energy and has fewer depressed times. Since taking the capsules is the only change we have made, I feel they are the reason he feels better and will help make his time left much more comfortable. I am very greatful.

Eziak tea have results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this as another supplement to help keep my ovarian cancer in check. I don't know if this has made a difference or not but my last scans show less "activity" in the active cancer cells. I was advised my many that this is good to fight cancer. I can't attest to it as fact since I take so many other things also but it sure hasn't hurt. My cancer has not advanced but neither has it died completely out but does seem to be deminishing every time I do a scan (every 3 months) No type of side effects either.

Now Foods, Esiak Caps, 450 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Am using this herbal combination as a part of my cancer fight and it appears to be particularly effective when taken at bedtime as directed. I use it to make a 2 oz. "tea".

G

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife takes it for her cancer treatments. No sickness with Esiak.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find it helps keep my urinary tract clean as well as a blood cleaner. Easy to tell results before and after blood work. I'm sold!

Ojibwa Herbal Extract.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband has cancer. He believes that this herb is helping him fight his battle. Gives him lots of energy and keeps his system clean. We are hoping for the best.

Not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We seem to have gotten much better results with the NOW brand tea than this product. Not sure if the formula in this is the same as with the original Essiac formula since the bottle doesn't say. We finally just stopped using the capsules and went back to the tea.

Good for people and pets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Our cat was doing poorly one day, he puked and then stopped eating which worried us because he normally has a big appetite. We mixed one capsule to his wet food 2-3x and he was better the next day and back to his old self. Simply amazing... Also he didn't shy away from his wet food with the herbs mixed in. This is impt as cats have a very strong sense of smell and "instinct" abt which herbs/plants are good for them, so the fact that he ate all his food (and wanted more!) tells me that he knows the herbs in it are good for him.

Can't live without

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it daily for myself and my pets. Have had some with cancer in the past, and this is an easy way of administering it to pets for those at high risk. Excellent product. I just feel it's a great product and easier than making the tea.

Doreen-Rhode Island

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using for a couple of years along with Vital Yew Caps because I have breast health issues. So far so good!