So many uses, so little time!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Now Foods Ojibwa Tea, formerly Essiac Tea, for many years. It is a wonderful and gentle liver cleanse. It is very useful for cancer patients undergoing treatment, because it helps the liver to deal with all the chemicals, patients usually get through chemo and radiation feeling better than most. I have also had personal knowledge of the tea shrinking tumors in people and animals. I have used it myself for moles that have changed, and they have gone back to normal. I completely believe in the healing properties of this product, and will use it for the rest of my life.

Awesome price for a replica of the original

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The original Essiac is a lot more expensive so I tried this Essiak. It tastes similar but I'm not sure if the herbs in this are in the exact same proportions as the original. Also, it doesn't say if these herbs are certified organic. I wish it would specify this, because if I'm trying to cleanse my body, I don't want to be adding more pesticides and herbicides to it!.

One of my faves.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Made a noticeable improvement in blood quality, which showed up in a blood test.

This tea is good for more than just cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It warms me inside, but I do have to watch when I take it. First time I did was at 8 p.m. at night. I slept about 3 hours it revved me up so much. I am more prudent with its use during the day now. Excellent product.

tried and true

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This esiak has cured many people of cancer including my husband it is truly the holy water from heaven as quoted on the 700 club, I wish more people were aware of this tea.

Powerful Toxin Cleanser!

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Whether you have a serious dis-order or just want to do a deep toxin cleanse this is the product to take. I pour a little in a cup and add a little warm or hot water and it makes a good tasting cup of tea that clears out toxins in a deep way. If you have something serious going on do a search on Ojibwa tea and you will be amazed at how powerful this product can be. I trust Now to do it right but there are other brands also (Floressence) or you can make it yourself, just be sure to get the right herbal ingredients.

Gives energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not the best tastes in the world, and not organic, I suppose, but the only Ojibwa Tea I feel I can afford. It is very expensive to get the real thing. This has the same ingredients.

ROBERT L IN ARIZONA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

helped me with prostate pain

This was helpful, but after brewing my own essiac, I cannot go back to it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After brewing and tasting my own home-brewed essiac tea (I use the guardian spirit tea blend), I still had bottles of this liquid and find that I cannot take the taste and very strong alcohol. It makes for a harsh drink even when mixed with hot water, whereas my own brewed essiac tea is anything but (its smooth, warm and soothing). But I did have good results with it initially so if u cannot make your own tea, this or the pills are still a good option.

Cannot comment - haven't used it yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Am using the competition, by Flora, at the moment. This item arrived ver quickly, well-packaged.

1 2