My cure for athletes foot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can tell the effectiveness of this product by how often I have to take it to keep my athletes foot fungus in check. 2 capsules a day does the trick. Also effective for toenail fungus

Great Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is extra strength Olive Leaf Extract (I think three times the usual amount) and has Echinacea added. I took three capsules a day and it helped me to overcome a painful sinus infection.

Immune system booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I believe olive leaf extract has anti-viral and anti-bacterial qualities. I always keep it on hand and recommend it highly, particularly to ward off this media-hyped swine flu. It's helped me with a tooth which flares up occasionally, saving it from the dentist's pliers.

wonderful for immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I began taking just 1 cap daily. My episodes of herpes simplex (cold sores) have decreased by 90% and when I do have an episode, the duration is much less and much less severe overall.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this product for sinus infections. It knocks it out pretty fast. It's a higher dose than I use to buy. Just remember to take it often at least a couple a day.

I like this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to keep me healthy. I work with the public and am constantly exposed to viruses but since I started taking this, have not suffered from any cold or flu type illness. Also, some recent clinical studies revealed that olive leaf extract is extremely effective in reducing blood pressure.

Fantastic product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Olive Leaf extract available on iHerb as it has extra strength Oleopein and also added Echinacea. It works really fast to combat viruses like colds and flu. I take it every day to stay well and I havent been sick all winter. I highly recommend this product!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product along with Oregeno. To control and to get rid of the over growth of yeast. Wonderful combo.

Works perfectly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a high quality product that works. I have tried products containing olive leaf extract that were cheaper. They failed to do the job. This one is good.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

everyone in my house had been getting sick, and i escaped. whenever i felt a cold coming on, i took one every four hours and felt substantially better the next day. i definitely feel more energetic in general, as well.

1 2 3 4