this is amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I did research on this and found that it kills Candida and builds the immune system. You are suppose to take it with a probiotic tho, because it kills all bacteria, good and bad, and the good bacteria needs replaced, hence the probiotic. Do a google search on Kelley Eidem for advice on the protocol for getting rid of the Candida the RIGHT way.

Works wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product and other olive leaf products for over a year now. It was recommended to me by my naturopathic doctor for candida and bacterial in the blood. Once in a while, I go to India on a mission trips. Every time I went there I always got sick. Well, guess what, I just went on 5 weeks trip and did not get sick at all. I was taken Olive Leaf Extract every day, one tablet in the morning and one at night. I even take it here in the States as soon as I feel symptoms of cold creeping up; I take it and symptoms are gone in one or two days. I am a registered nurse and work in the hospital. I used to get flu every year regardless of flue shoot. I have not had flu for the past year since I discovered Olive Leaf, and I did not get a flu shoot last season either.

Excellence in a bottle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the stuff. Great for shingles, cold sores and chicken pox!! Helps stop all viruses in their tracks! My mother in law swears by it for her shingles!

Immune booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great immune system booster. I take 3 pills a day, and my allergies and chronic runny nose have completely dissapeared. Amazing.

anti-viral

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for genital herpes, and this product and really cut-down on the number and length of my outbreaks. This product is a must if you suffer from cold sores (HSV1) or genital herpes (HSV2).

Will buy again and again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just took my first two vcaps yesterday and I've already noticed a significant difference. About 4 weeks ago I was diagnosed with bronchitis, and had a lot of mucus in my lungs and was prescribed a Z-pack (didn't work) quickly followed by five more days of double the dose of antibiotics. I was still left with congestion in my chest weeks later. I woke up this morning after taking two capsules yesterday and I feel amazing. The congestion is gone, and I no longer have the general aching and lower back pain that I've had for MONTHS that I assumed was just something I was going to have to get used to. I'm a believer in this product!!

Low Potency

Posted by BetelNut on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Only after buying this product did I realize that this is only 6% Oleuropein. So you have to consume more caps to feel the effect. I'm switching to a higher potency brand.

OLIVE LEAF SAVED MY LIFE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I HAD 2 TYPES OF STAPH IN MY SYSTEM THAT KEPT BREAKING OUT-MERSA AND THE GOOD OLD HOSPITAL VARIETY. I WAS ON ANTIBIOTICS ALMOST ALL THE TIME. THE DRUGS WOULD KILL THE STAPH,BUT I COULD NOT SLEEP MORE THAT 1 TO 1 1/2 HOURS A NIGHT, AND IN THE FEW FITFULL MINUTES OF SLEEP THAT I HAD,THERE WERE TERRIBLE DREAMS.I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE FROM IT,AND AT TIMES I WAS THINKING OF GIVING UP.I RESEARCHED BOTANICALS THAT WOULD KILL STAPH TYPE BACTERIAS,BUT NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS OR LONG TERM PROBLEMS.I FIRST TRIED OREGON GRAPE FOR 4 MONTHS, NO CHANGE IN STAPH BREAKOUTS.I HAD A SORE ON MY CHEEK THE SIZE OF A LEMON-IT STARTED AS AN INGROWN WHISKER ON MY CHEEK-ALL THAT STAPH WAS WANTING TO BREAK OUT EVERYWHERE-I GOT SORES ON MY BACK,SORES ON MY LEG-HUGE ULCERS!THE NEXT BOTANICAL I TRIED WAS YOUR OLIVE LEAF, FOR THE ACTIVE COMPOUND "OLEUROPEIN". THIS WORKED WONDERS!I HAVE NOT HAD ANY STAPH FOR 4 YEARS NOW!THE OLIVE LEAF IS AMAZING-I STARTED RUNNING MY OWN STUDIES ON INDIVIDUALS THAT HAD CHRONIC STAPH.IT HELPED THEM ALSO.THE OLIVE LEAVE ALSO CHASES VIRUSES! I GAVE IT TO A COUPLE INDIVIDUALS THAT WERE ALWAYS GETTING COLDS,FLU,BRONCHITIS AND PNEUMONIA-THEY NEVER GET SICK ANY MORE! I HAVE READ SOME RESEARCH PAPERS ON THAT OTHERS HAVE WRITTEN. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING.I TAKE 2 A DAY FOR MAINTENANCE, FOR BREAKOUTS(WHICH I HAD NOT HAD IN 3 YEARS,THE OLIVE LEAF WOULD ACTUALLY RE-ABSORB THE ULCER BACK INTO MY BODY)I TAKE 6 TO 8 A DAY.I HAVE HAD DOCTORS IN RESEARCH LABS GET INTERESTED IN OLIVE LEAF- IT WILL PROBABLY BE A PATENTED DRUG SOMEDAY AND VERY EXPENSIVE, BUT I KNOW THE OLEUROPEIN IS HARD TO EXTRACT AND ISOLATE.THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF ACRES OF OLIVE TREES GROWN NOW JUST FOR THE LEAVES, NOT OLIVES! THANK YOU FOLKS

Olive Leaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Olive Leaf is so important to have on hand these days. It will kill 54 viruses that man made antibodies won't touch.. I drive school bus and stay healthy thanks to your Olive LEaf.. won't be without it.

Olive Leaf Extract helps blood pressure stay normal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've had a life-long bout with high blood pressure but would rather not take pharmaceutical drugs so am always on the lookout for something like Olive Leaf Extract which seems to be effective in helping normalize my high blood pressure.