The result helps me to get over the taste

Posted by Reviewer2940980 on Feb 18, 2011

Quite a few people have been complaining about the taste and smell of this oils mix. I was one of them. Mind you, I am not a very sensitive to taste or smell when it comes to health food but I could hardly tolerate this taste. However, just after 2-3 weeks of taking it daily there has been a great improvement with my skin (I have dermatitis and a bit of acne), my period was a breeze comparing to the usual ones. I think I have got used to its taste and smell after all. I still take it first thing in the morning with a glass of warm water with lemon juice. If you are sensitive you can try taking it with food (lunch or dinner might be better). Overall, this oil is no worse than fish oil. And I would not be able to take that many capsules, equal to 1.5 tablespoon of Omega 3-6-9 NOW Foods. When I started taking this product I would give it 1 star, 5 weeks later it's a 5 stars product for me.

Great Product...

Posted by Reviewer1554879 on Aug 09, 2008

My son is autistic and he can't swallow any pill or capsule so I put him on this product so he can drink it. Believe it or not he drinks it in his juice. Its very bad tasting but it works for him. Very good for mood and behavior problems. Great price too.

Now has done it again!

Posted by Reviewer2769470 on Jun 17, 2009

good ratio of omega 3 to 6 and 9. I like the fact that it has evening primrose oil, and wheat germ oil in it as well as olive. Great for ths skin!

From Belarus

Posted by Raritet on Dec 11, 2010

It is very tasteless. I'm not sure that eating it. А mild laxative effect.

Love Omega 3-6-9, 16 fl oz.

Posted by Reviewer2175167 on Aug 18, 2009

It is not that easy to find the Omega 3-6-9 in liquid form so I was very pleased when I found this product.

Naturopath Doc

Posted by Reviewer1700290 on Sep 08, 2009

This is a product we have good result with.

Very Satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Jul 28, 2009

This is the first EFA product I've found without fish oil in it! Can use on salads or mix with juice quite easily.

Good

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 22, 2010

This is affordable and good quality. I mix this with my dogs' food once a while

Works

Posted by Reviewer1089804 on Jan 01, 2011

It keeps my skin from drying even if bathing with a soap known to dry my skin! I don't care for the taste of it. Add it to something. I use 2 tbsp/day.

Now Foods Omega 3-6-9, 16 oz.

Posted by Reviewer3181077 on Apr 27, 2011

Pretty good oil, tastes fine, we like the combination of oils, and would order it again I'm quite sure.