Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Great taste! I can't seem to swallow fish oil pills and don't like the taste of other fishy oils but this one tastes great! I almost enjoy taking it!

I Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its distilled so I don't have to worry about Mercury, which I already have too much of. And the taste is very pleasant.

Good Quality Product that works !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product. It has a strong Lemon Flavor, but I actually prefer that over any fishy burps I had with other products. EPA and DHA content is very potent, and it actually helped a lot with lubricating my joints, getting rid of a nasty inflammation and improving my mood... Thanks to Iherb, I received this product very fast and in good condition !

Has no after fish burps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several Fish oils and this one is better than Nature's answer, though its a bit more expensive. It has no after taste, no burps at all! Wonderful.

Now foods fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Products are always good and shipping is fast. THANKS

No fishy "burps"!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this in a daily "smoothie"; I can finally get enough fatty acids (eczema sufferer) without burping, taking a bunch of pills, or spending a lot of money. Great product for a reasonable price!

Neither fish smell or fish taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I`ve never tasted fish oil before. It looks like oil but without any fish smell and taste.

Tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, I actually do not gag when drinking

Worth It...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've read the other reviews that said they thought others were a better buy for fish oil. I very much trust Now. Many of their products are comparatively dirt cheap. Now says this is pharmaceutical grade. That must be the reason it is more expensive. It really isn't badly priced. I'll keep trusting Now. They have integrity.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Even though I feel a little disgusted while swallowing it, it never gives me burp, that's while I like it.