No more gas!

Posted by Reviewer3064465 on Jan 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to believe that a tiny little capsule could make much difference in digestion but it does. It works better than any other digestive aid I have tried, and I've tried a lot of them!

best i've tried

Posted by Reviewer3281685 on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few other digestive enzyme pills, and this one seems to work the best for me. I don't want to take any other kind. I appreciate that it doesn't contain bromelain.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1697074 on May 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel better, lighter and much healthier now. I do not have any more digestive problems. Before I started taking the pills, I couldn't eat loads of vegetables and meats, but now I can enjoy them without hesitation. Great product!

Good as the more expensive enzyme's

Posted by Reviewer2673735 on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was using "Best Digestive Enzymes", which are great. But was looking for something less expensive. Works just as good and half the price and I been only taking one capsule instead of two capsules. I like it even better than "Now Super Enzyme".

Now Foods, Optimal Digestive System

Posted by Reviewer1972894 on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am sooo relieved to have these tablets! I no longer bloat when I take two of these (combined with two Dairy Digest Complete(Now), if I had dairy )after a meal! Even beans pass through me with ease! I have to say, onions still cause a little trouble but I LOVE not having flatulance most of the time! After food poisening in Istanbul, that had become an every day thing for years! Thank you Now Foods for this product!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I never really could of digested my food properly until I started taking these digestive enzyes (2 capsules with each meal). I have no gas, cramps or stomach problems when taking these enzymes. Amazing product for digestion.

This product really helps me!

Posted by Reviewer2202067 on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

At big family food events, I take the Now brand Optimal Digestion capsules (with two each of Planetary Herbals: Liver Defense and Himalayan USA: Liver Care)and it keeps me from feeling digestively uncomfortable. Hope this info helps!

feel better

Posted by Reviewer2706120 on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works , was having problems with acid reflux after i ate and these have work as well as any I have tried

Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2077301 on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a gluten intolerance (Celiac) and consequently experience a lot of digestive issues. I added this to my acidolphilus and fiber routine and most certainly noticed a difference.

Seems to Help

Posted by Reviewer1780903 on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product does seem to aid in the digestion of food -- at least in my case. I have not had much luck, in general, with many other products.