No more gas!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to believe that a tiny little capsule could make much difference in digestion but it does. It works better than any other digestive aid I have tried, and I've tried a lot of them!

best i've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few other digestive enzyme pills, and this one seems to work the best for me. I don't want to take any other kind. I appreciate that it doesn't contain bromelain.

Good as the more expensive enzyme's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was using "Best Digestive Enzymes", which are great. But was looking for something less expensive. Works just as good and half the price and I been only taking one capsule instead of two capsules. I like it even better than "Now Super Enzyme".

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel better, lighter and much healthier now. I do not have any more digestive problems. Before I started taking the pills, I couldn't eat loads of vegetables and meats, but now I can enjoy them without hesitation. Great product!

Now Foods, Optimal Digestive System

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am sooo relieved to have these tablets! I no longer bloat when I take two of these (combined with two Dairy Digest Complete(Now), if I had dairy )after a meal! Even beans pass through me with ease! I have to say, onions still cause a little trouble but I LOVE not having flatulance most of the time! After food poisening in Istanbul, that had become an every day thing for years! Thank you Now Foods for this product!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I never really could of digested my food properly until I started taking these digestive enzyes (2 capsules with each meal). I have no gas, cramps or stomach problems when taking these enzymes. Amazing product for digestion.

This product really helps me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

At big family food events, I take the Now brand Optimal Digestion capsules (with two each of Planetary Herbals: Liver Defense and Himalayan USA: Liver Care)and it keeps me from feeling digestively uncomfortable. Hope this info helps!

Highly recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a gluten intolerance (Celiac) and consequently experience a lot of digestive issues. I added this to my acidolphilus and fiber routine and most certainly noticed a difference.

feel better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works , was having problems with acid reflux after i ate and these have work as well as any I have tried

Very powerful stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This supplement definitely works. It actually is too strong for me to use on a daily basis even at a reduced dose. Now I only use it with really 'gassy' foods and it does wonders.