Caused Streptococcus salivarius Overgrowth in gut!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Please use caution when using this product, I took this and then underwent a stool analysis for gut dysbiosis. It showed that I had a severe Streptococcus salivarius overgrowth and it totally crowded out the other good bacteria. Be careful

Sinus cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After a lifetime of 3-5 annual sinus infections associated with colds and allergies, I learned of OralBiotics on Dr. Radio and for 8 months I have had no sinus infections.

Helpful but please ditch the sorbitol!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Xylitol is all that is necessary and it much more biocompatible. That being said the product seems to do what other, more expensive oral probiotics do. Make it Xylitol only and you will get 5 stars.

This product has made a difference!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started using oral biotics on advice form my GP as I am on a cancer treatments which cause mouth ulcers and my mouth was in a bad way and had been for some time. Nothing seemed to work to heal the ulcers and I was reduced to sucking bland soups through a straw to get my nutrition. I started using oral biotics and stopped all other mouth treatments and in time the ulcers healed. That was 6 months ago and I have been using this product since. I have had a couple of small ulcers during this time but they heal up within 4 days. I will not run out of this product in my fridge. Thanks iHerb. 😀

Interesting product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Inspired me to look into blis strains as food additives. I miss M18 s. salivarius though. This product helps bad breath, maybe also a bit for general oral health, but with M18 on board there should be more benefits to teeth also.

Good product ..shipping not so much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Shipped UPS ground. Needless to say that icepack was completely warm

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been getting this for my husband for quite a while from a health food store, but they were out of it when I ran out. So glad to find out I could supplement my purchases with you site. My husband takes this for gum and throat health. It seems to help his cough, and he has no problems with his gums. Has had great reviews at the dentist.

Ok

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the idea of the product but it didn't work for me.

I found it helpful. But...

Posted by na-tilsen on Mar 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Positives: 1. I think it has helped with my oral health especially to help prevent sinus infection. 2. Very pleasant taste sort of orange flavor ... NOT too minty! 3. Less expensive than other BLIS-type products Negatives: 1. After storing for a month - the tablets have 'become stale' - they are a bit sticky. I added a dry pack to them when I stored them, but they are still sticking together. I did not place the bottle in the refrigerator - that is recommended (to extend potency) and I forgot to do that. I don't know if that would have helped with the sticky quality. 2. Why Sorbitol? It would be nice if they would use JUST the Xylitol in the formulation and drop out the Sorbitol. I haven't yet decided if I will buy again.

1 2 3