I suffer from IBS

Posted by Reviewer1378407 on Feb 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from IBS but when I took my first dose of the oregano casules i was amazed and shocked because usually i have many attacks with my stomach and the day I took it I did not have any problems with it. So I would tell others about it. i am pleased.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2800509 on Nov 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My son turned me on to this supplement. He swears by it. So I gave it try to help with allergy attacks and respiratory problems. It stopped a sore throat in its tracks and my symptoms went away. Gotta take at least four 2x day.

Good Antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer2432897 on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Used this for sinus infection, with Grapefruit Seed Extract, twice a day. Clear breathing!

Now Oregano 450mg capsules

Posted by Reviewer1271835 on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

At first I didn't really notice a difference so I stopped taking them. It was after I stopped taking them that I started having pain in my knee again. These really work for inflammation in the joints so, now I'm hooked. I have to keep them around to stay pain free.

Now Foods, Oregano, 450 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2756928 on Feb 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking this product for three weeks but can already notice a difference.

Oregano product

Posted by Reviewer2809379 on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product and kills infections really well. It is hard to find oregano capsules in a leaf form and this product sure delivers. It helps with any kinds of infection for me.

oregano leaf

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was a mistake. I wanted to order the oil, which is very good. However, I am sure this leaf is good. I will keep it for when I run out of the oregano oil and need to continue taking oregano. Oregano is excellent for getting rid of Candida. and for IBS. Within a week the stools are normal and there is no runs.

BEAT THE FLU!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2854847 on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Our family uses Oregano oil at the first sign of scratchy throats. Works great!!!!

Viruses beware

Posted by Reviewer1332862 on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for fighting off viruses, colds, and flu. I am never without some in my supply of herbs. The NOW brand is fantastic.

Immune Boost

Posted by Reviewer1011584 on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Worked in conjunction with other herbs to treat bronchitis. The aftertaste was worse than garlic, but still manageable.