New Hope For Decreasing Chronic Inflamation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I recently read an article (not an advertisement) regarding the use of oregano oil to decrease inflamation of arthritis and decided to give it a try. The order process was easy and the price and shipping charges were reasonable. I have been using the oregano oil softgels for only three weeks, but I can tell a difference in the ability to use my fingers. With extended use I feel I will experience even more relief from pain. Sincerely, Dee from California

Potent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great! I love that it is enteric-coated, I could definitely feel the oregano doing it's job in my intestines, instead of being all digested in the stomach. I am taking it for candida, and it seems to be doing well. I take 2 pills 3x day, and will probably rotate with another anti-fungal in 2-3 weeks.

Good Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A friend researched oregano oil brands for me and said this one had the highest quality. I took it to try to clear up some chronic sinus congestion and it worked. A few years later after a bad cold I again couldn't clear my sinuses; I tried a different brand but it didn't do anything. Finally bought this Now Foods oregano oil again and it's working. It's great for fighting off colds and for mucus congestion in nose, sinuses, and throat.

I tell everyone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When people around me are getting sick, they hear about Oil of Oregano. In the springtime I work 60-80 hours a week and my immunity suffers with the stress. My husband discovered this a few years back and now I wouldn't be without it. At first sign of any kind of a bug, I start taking this to stop it before it takes hold. The best way to keep from getting sick is to make your body "Inhospitable" and this works.

Now Foods, Oregano Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My mother is using this and all her pain went away in her fingers and toes. she is even giving her old dogs this for their arthritis which her vet gave the ok to. She really likes this stuff and even has my husband using it. He says its helping too.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is working great for the toenail fungus I'm dealing with. Also, helps with constipation and weight control.

powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wow! This stuff is strong. Make sure you take this with plenty of water because it could irritate sensitive stomachs. It's a quality product with a great price.

Lacie Jones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I can not tell you enough how much this has helped me, I had been sick with sinus infections for two years and had surgery as well, I do not have any complications what so ever with sinuses it also helps with teeth if their is any discomfort

A must to battle yeast infections!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great thing to have on hand if you have trouble with yeast infections. It is a small softgel and easy to use, and it has worked wonders when other stuff has failed. In the summer when I sometimes get a yeast infection, this has worked when the stuff my doc had me try didn't do a thing.

Doesn't upset stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was very pleased with the softgels, they didn't upset my stomach at all. Sometimes with oregano oil it is so strong it can come up your esophogus with capsules. These soft gels had no problems at all like that.