One of the best organic tea tree oils on iHerb.

Posted by Leione on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Truly an amazing product with exceptional powers. Tea tee oil is a potent antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti fungal and healing agent and immunostimulant capable of fighting off different types of infections, bacteria, viruses, fungi, alleviating inflammation, healing sore and chapped lips, peeling skin, small wounds, cuts, abrasions, bruises, bug bites, blisters, burns, carbuncles, canker soles, boosting the immune system acne, it's proven to be effective at treating and relieving the symptoms of eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, psoriasis, shingles, hives, sciatica, ringworm, chicken pox, acne, rashes, dandruff, seborrhea, scalp infections, nail fungus, bunions, calluses, corns, athlete's foot. A few drops of tea tree oil added to a vaporizer can help people suffering from nasal congestion, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, tonsillitis, laryngitis, sinusitis. It's also a great all-natural insect repellent and mildew and mold remover. I've been diluting this tea tree oil with different base oils ( olive, jojoba, grapeseed, almond, avocado or apricot kernel oil) and using it on my skin, and I've noticed that the condition of my skin has improved: my skin tone has even out, my acne has cleared up, there's no redness or irritation, my scalp is healthier and no longer itchy and flaky. Glad I discovered this amazing product.

No more toenail problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has eliminated nail fungus. It also shrunk a wart on my hand. I have tried all sorts of other products and am amazed by the effectiveness of the tree oil.

Fantastic product, highly recommend it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This pure tea tree oil is fantastic. I diluted it with the Now Foods avocado oil to use on acne, and it works terrifically. The natural antiseptic tea tree oil works perfectly with the moisturizing avocado oil to get rid of even big zits without drying out my skin. (Make sure you never use the tea tree oil undiluted on your skin though!)

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

use it for my gums even my ears. My ears were always itching and no wax then found out itching was caused by some fungus..it went away!

Many uses ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Use tea tree oil in my Dr Bronner's Sal Suds "non-toxic" household cleaning solution in my kitchen and bath. Use tea tree oil to prevent athelete's foot in the hot summer months; great for acne and in homemade mouthwash

used for removing skin tags.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I first tried Now's tea tree oil to remove the sin tags but it was not effective. Then I tried the cedar oil and found it was slowly reducing the size of the tags. Only when I combined the two oils upon the tags themselves that I saw how effective they are. Very son after trying both oils together the skins went away completely. Fantastic results for an affordable product.

Anti Bacterial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My family members are prone to cough, i add a few drops of tea tree oil, lavender and peppermint into a bottle of water and spray at every corner of my apartment. It get rids of smell fast, esp in the washroom. Great Buy.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product helps with skin sores on my dog. This is wonderful

Very well

Posted by Kin-za on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent antiseptic. This oil should be in every home. Helps with skin problems. Add in the tonic and shampoo, mask out of clay. Machining sores and pimples. I will buy more. Visit my page for more reviews...

Awesome Tea Tree Oil!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used it to clean my floor. Mixed with water and off you go with your swifter. I added 6 drops of 100% tea tree oil to a 16oz. bottle of water, the spray type. Spray and swift, swift... Your room will smell great...smell clean...