From UK

Posted by Reviewer3170844 on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For me 10/10. Good product ,good price

a very good experience buying from iherb

Posted by Reviewer1927799 on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

the quality is wonderful and cheaper than other major health stores, the delivery was impeccable and all was very well packed. I will definately buy again!

Antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer2010156 on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A friend at church told me her friend with leukemia who had started taking Noni Juice when she was in the Hospital and her cancer has improved. So I have nothing to lose, besides I can use all the Antioxidants I can consume. I'm use this daily!

noni juice

Posted by Reviewer2625821 on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was given Noni Juice by my nutritionist as a possible help for the pain of fibromyalgia. I used it for months and then decided it was too expensive. However, after a month or two without this juice I was in so much pain and misery that I ordered it again. Within a few days I could tell the difference. I won't "dicker" with what works. I highly recommend it to anyone suffering from Fibromyalgia. It helps me stay away from prescriptions with only dump acid into my system and that makes fibro worse or just masks the symptoms.

good

Posted by Reviewer1836568 on Jan 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

actually fees like its doing some good. Can't quite put my finger on it, it doesn't taste good, but feels like it's doing my body good.

Good for arthritis

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Jul 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I buy this for my father, he has arthritis and the inflamation condition has improve

Benefit of Taking Noni

Posted by FreyaFran on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

More then a decade ago, I had a down time and was suffering from severe insomnia and didn't sleep well for 3 months. Felt like heart attack anytime and torturing. An acquaintance asked me to try Noni juice after he did some research on the benefits that legend has it some 2000+ years. After my first intake, I slept deep like a baby after months and it is immediate effect. Recently due to stress, I wasn't able to sleep well, half asleep, sometimes few days not able to sleep. My healthy like deterioration, I remembered Noni Juice, immediately I bought 3 bottles from Herb. I took 5 big tablespoons (3 big chinese soup spoon) full of Noni Juice and I tell you, not only I slept deep it also helps me in my health. Take honey lemon for cleaning in empty stomach first thing in the morning, drinks lotsa clean water during the day. Take Noni Juice before sleep.

Great product, great price

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great price

Noni juice

Posted by Reviewer1062827 on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great, as usual

2nd purchase

Posted by 4891165787127527740 on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is great product. I took this for maintaining my body from bad radical. Well, if you Google about Noni fruit, you will be amazed for the many benefits. Try it now!

1 2