Nasty!

Posted by Reviewer3187468 on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wow. I read the other reviews, which mentioned the strange taste, but knowing that coconut oil in general can taste strange to some people, I thought I'd try the Now brand anyway. I like other Now products, but this one is terrible. I don't know what they do to their coconut oil, but it tastes bloody aweful. I'm accustomed to Spectrum brand, which actually tastes very nice to me, and I use it on toast and in hot cereal. If you're just going to down it like medicine, maybe it won't matter so much, but on food, Now's coconut oil is best avoided!

weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2488027 on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

good product for weight loss and high blood pressure

Cupboard essential - jar a bit awkward though.

Posted by Reviewer1036574 on Feb 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love coconut oil. It's brilliant for all kinds of health needs, but I mainly use on my skin and take a couple of teaspoons a day. Worth researching as there's not much it can't help with. However the glass jar can be a pain if your hands are wet.

virgin coconut oil.

Posted by Reviewer2705150 on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product!! great quality and great price !!

Superproduct

Posted by Reviewer1856619 on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I digest it. use it as a moisturizer for my skin and hair. I use this for just about everything......

Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1499330 on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. The consistency is very smooth and it is mild tasting. I like the size of the jars as they are easy to handle

One of the TOP Flavorsome Coconut oils ! *

Posted by Reviewer2810329 on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Amazingly , just simple & plain, old large NOW FOODS brand has probably the best quality & taste Pure Coconut oil than all the other companies ...( which are abundant these days ) PLUS good value/price is correct.

love it!

Posted by 4789940774955584369 on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

just love it!perfect for hair mask and moisture skin. smells INCREDIBLE!!!!!! to be honest the smell is different than i used to smell on products all these years. Its like Bounty Chocolate. i havent used it on cooking yet.

a good price

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have to get used to this - more coconut smell than what I am used to. Still haven't managed to eat it yet!! I know it is really good for me (and if you are into oil pulling this is brilliant for teeth/gum problems) I also use it to remove makeup, and as a moisturizer - anywhere on the skin, or hair, it is excellent. (and i-herb is wonderful)

Prevents colds & flus. Excellent for weight loss

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is fat that burns body fat and helps many health concerns. I have immune impairement and when I eat this I never catch colds or flu even in winter! Has strong anti-viral properties. Delicious strong coconut taste, just like the inside of a Bounty bar. You have to keep this in the fridge because it needs to be really hard before eating, otherwise it feels like eating a glob of chicken fat. I cut it with a knife and eat teaspoonfuls. Haven't cooked with this as I have another VCO which doesn't smell/taste of coconut yet is neither deodorized nor bleached either.