Wouldn't be without this powerhouse!

Posted by Reviewer2331736 on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

B6 is great for so many things in the body - mood, energy, female hormonal balance, dry skin, allergies etc. I will continue to take every day! Also, it is especially important to take this with increased protein intake (including amino acid supplements). More protein may make pms/hormonal problems worse if you don't take more B6 (I learned this the hard way and now these problems are much improved!). Thanks for the tablets instead of capsules, as I can't take capsules. Great product.

NOW P-5-P

Posted by Reviewer1257832 on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taken in combination with B-12 & Folic Acid which is a B vitamin as well. Good for cardiovascular health. I'll write more after I get my blood tested in a couple of months. Had 3 heart attacks in 2 weeks 6 years ago and don't take any medication at all. I just take NOW brand products such as Red Yeast Rice, Blueberry Extract, Vitamin C,B-12, B-6 with magnesium, & Folic Acid. So far everything checks out good. Great poducts!!!!!!! R. Nelson

Better Sleep

Posted by Reviewer3321203 on Dec 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking this for about a week. But, I am having amazing dreams. Which, I assume means I am sleeping more deeply. I can't even remember the last time I dreamed. Needless to say, I am very pleased. :)

Just what I needed

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product which is helping me with CFS. Much more effective for me than B6. A very welcome addition to my usual supplements.

Bio-availability

Posted by Reviewer1125289 on Oct 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for its bio-availability. I use it in combination with NOW Pantothenic Acid powder and Vit. C (3+ g.)for adrenal support. Am very pleased with it. Am starting to notice the difference already after a few weeks. I like the fact that NOW Foods hasn't added gluten, wheat, soy, etc. Tablets are pretty small and very easy to swallow. Way to go NOW Foods and iHerb.

NOW Foods, P-5-P (coenzyme B6) 50 mg

Posted by Reviewer2558795 on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you have ever had head trauma or nerve damage this form of B6 is great for calming the nerves.

Goes hand in hand with Magnesium Citrate!

Posted by Reviewer3005313 on Mar 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product; very difficult to find (not available in Australia)in this form. Works wonders when used in conjunction with Magnesium Citrate, for constipation. Easy to take; great price. I hope this one sticks around in the future!

P-5-P is a great product!

Posted by Reviewer1920240 on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Since my liver does not process B6 very well, Now's P-5-P has been working great for me for several years. It has been wonderful! Thank you Now!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1965628 on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am using this to help absorb magnesium. It seems to be working well.

For Pyroluria

Posted by 5109157552070576586 on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 12 years old daughter has a not too severe pyroluria and I started to give this for her after each breakfast. Later during the day she gets zinc (with copper) and more B6 before bed. After few days her mood changed dramatically for the better but she is still not fully recovered. We need to speak with a doctor before I raise the dosage, but as we live in central Europe here is not many doctor who is familiar with this disorder. The stuff is wonderful, I could recommend it for everyone who needs a good quality P-5-P.