Very beneficial for my ADRENALS, my LEVEL OF ENERGY and for WEIGHT LOSS

Posted by danarm on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Helps metabolise fat (precursor of Acetyl-Coenzyme A), inhibits appetite, helps the adrenals make enough adrenaline, cortisol and other hormones thus raising the level of energy. Helps with ADRENAL FATIGUE. Improves the level of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood. Helps with ACNE. Highly recommended!

Pantethine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been a big user of another source of B5 which is Pantothenic Acid and thought that worked well.... After reading about the pantethine form, I wanted to give it a try and I believe I am now a user- big difference in energy for me. Thank you for the great price!!!!

Now Foods, Pantethine, 300 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Pantethine can boost the production of enzymes that help to break down blood fats. Pantethine also helps to enhance the action of vitamin E and to prevent cholesterol from building up in the blood. Pantethine also increases the amount of omega-3 fatty acids, which in turn helps to stabilize cell membranes. Pantethine also enhances the production of CoQ10, leading to stronger cardiac contraction force and efficiency of energy generation.

helps blood sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

has helped to lower blood sugar levels 7 to 10 points. We were surprised at the difference.

great for adrenal fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lowers sugar levels, and it made me shaky and dizzy, so it should be taken with food. Good for the heart and gives a lot of energy.

great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works better than b5 alone.

Effective for reducing cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this with red yeast rice and beta sitosterol (with meals) to reduce my cholesterol, which I have been able to reduce by nearly 100 points! I have stopped taking the red yeast rice, but I continue to use this with beta sitosterol, and my cholesterol level has not increased! I'd say that this is definitely effective for me.

great supplement for cholestrol problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After being on a statinprescription for 5 years and stabilized at 220, my cholestrol has dropped 30 points after 6 months of taking NOW pantethine. I just take one a day in addition to the prescription.

Really good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is really good. Helps to reduce the blood pressure and cholesterol level. Even my mother in low started to sleep better after taking Pantetine for a month.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use it to help my adrenals recover.

1 2 3 4