Cheap and good for Adrenal support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The reason to buy Now brand is that it is Cheap, and usually (not always) the quality is excellent for basic products. This Pantethine is excellent. Pantethine is recommended by Dr. Michael Lam for Adrenal suport.

Good for adrenals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pantethine is very good for adrenals and can help with adrenal fatigue. We are also taking garden of life vitamin C (NATURAL, not synthetic) and have seen good results. Thank you

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to help cut down on the oiliness of my skin. There is really very little that one can do for oily skin, but this product definitely helps. I am almost 50, and have both parents who have problems with their cholesterol. I have read that this product can help with that as well. My last cholesterol level was perfect, as well as my HDL cholesterol.

Pantethine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with this product. I was told by my Dr. To start taking it for cholesterol management. My first bottle came from health food store, only 300 mg tablets and much more expensive. I am do to have blood work done end of month. I take one am one pm. Okay 3 months later my total cholesterol down by 10% my HDL up my ldl down my trig down. My Dr says keep on taking it. I also take Omega 3,6,9 twice a day and eat lots of raw almonds. Any way I am reordering.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helpful with my adrenal fatigue.

pantethine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

product is easy to swallow due to capsules

Now Foods, Pantethine, 600 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

High quality; Pantethine is part of coenzyme A, a very important substance that participates in the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids, fatty acids and dozens of other important chemical reactions.

Doctor recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended I used 600 mg. pantethine to lower my LDL cholesterol. Most other brands were only 300 mg. This supplement is expensive, but still a better value than other brands.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The best Pantethine (Pantesin) from the best company Now Foods Very good delivery service. I received the product in 6 buisness days

Panethine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes these to keep his blood sugar levels down, so far they have been helpful. This is hard to find at most pharmacies and some health food outlets.

1 2