Mix in with Nutritech

Posted by burdypie on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with the powdered Nutritech vitamins and minerals I take it for my pathetic adrenals, but it actually lifts my face and softens the lines. (Which means it is getting to the adrenals!)

Now Foods Pantothenic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2213698 on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has changed my life together with co Q 10. I no longer want to sleep all day, it has balanced my hormones and prevented my cystic acne from haveing flare ups. Also very economical. Thank you now foods

felt better,adrenals

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Apr 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I felt a sense of calm and peace and felt like it was healing adrenals, however at 10 full grams a day for a full 3weeks+.. the acne/oily skin didnt change at all... but I know it could take longer but I decided to give up.... LOW DOSE accutane is my next choice, just to reduce oil.... also spearmint tea reduces oil, i do still use this daily, just a tiny fraction of a teaspoon.. I liketha its powder not capsules... tastes horrible of course but mixes ok and when I mix it with my other herbs etc.. I taste nothing bad at all. never had a stomache problem or diarrhea. id definately buy it again for nutritional support, candida fight-off and skin,adrenals.... just not in mega doses.

Great for acne!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2008802 on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started using this for my acne after becoming frustrated with ALL the other acne products that failed to work for me. It is amazing!!! I wish that it was more widely know how well pantothenic acid works for acne.

Jon Carlson

Posted by Reviewer2632489 on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Half a teaspoon daily improves energy. Essential for anyone trying to lose weight.

NOW foods pantothenic acid B5

Posted by Reviewer2024678 on Jul 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This works wonderfully for acne and is much cheaper than the brands that are marketed specifically for the same purpose.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taste is kind of nasty but I got over it, fantastic product better then taking pills.

Now - Pantothenic Acid Powder

Posted by Reviewer1505102 on Mar 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Easy to mix, bit of a salty sort of taste, but works well with water. I mix it with my L-Citrulline powder.

Now Foods, Vitamin B-5, (Pantothenic Acid), Powder, 8 oz (227 grams)

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Apr 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (4 out of 5)

worth the money

Posted by Reviewer2118998 on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice product, good price.

1 2