Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood complex, Now Foods Propolis Plus Extract, Now Foods Olive Leaf Glycerite, Now Foods Echinacea Extract, Now Foods Pau D’Arco Extract, Now Foods Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus and Planetary Herbals SinusFree as anti-bacteria, anti-viral, anti fungus, anti parasites immune boosting tonic! Since it is in tincture form, it can be mixed with other herbal tinctures to take together as long as you don’t mind the taste. I take it once every 2-3 days. Tinctures are more potent, easily absorbed thus much fast acting than capsules/tablets. Pau D’Arco is known to be a powerful anti bacterial, viral, fungal and even anti cancer! At the same time, it does not disrupt the beneficial bacteria in our guts and only kills the pathogens. It would be nice if the product is alcohol free. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable. Check out my page for more reviews!

Cured Dog of Allergies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mother's dog has severe allergies and couldn't stop scratching. I felt so bad for him and Benadryl wasn't helping. I told her about Pau D'Arco, so she thought she would give it a shot. The itching is 100% gone! He is no longer spending half his day trying to scratch an itch he can't reach. This product is amazing. He doesn't mind the taste of it either. We just mix it in with his food and he eats it up. I highly recommend this product for anybody who has a dog that has allergies, along with a healthy grain-free diet, stopping vaccination (still can't get my mother to do that), and eliminating toxins (flea/tick medications).

Cheap but dead!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

An other disappointment from Now Foods. This product is dead. the alcohol is aggressive for stomach and the dropper in plastic . Yet, does its job as pau d'arco, but i finish the bottle and shift to eclectic institute with i feel much better.

Healthy herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We use this herb to keep us healthy. It is the cheap way, and there are no doctor's visits. I feel that we are in good health now and for years to come.

Now Foods' Pau D'Arco is good !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods' Pau D'Arco Extract helps us when we feel sick. I've been thinking it strengthens the immune system.

Very effective antiviral agent and antibacterial.

Posted by LucynaLamek on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I apply it in the case of colds and flu at a higher dose and prophylactically at season of illnesses with vitamin C - very effective.

Pau Darco Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A five star all the way. Affordable, easy to use with the same holistic health benefits as the tea. Mary Ann Olson Canada

tumors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2006 | Verified Purchase

i read somewhere that it was used by a woman on her dog who had tumors and it cleared them up. so i got it for a friends dog and they disappeared after 4 weeks of daily use. and it helps with my back pain too. very satisfied and decently priced. thanks now brand.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very fast delivery, well packed

SL_BG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gteat product I have used it just a few times,but I think it works:)

1 2