Phase 2 Carb Blocker NOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work well. I've lost 3 lbs. after only a few days of taking Phase 2.

phase 2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great product, as good as the more expensive brands. many thanks caz

My saver!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product, i definitively count on it when I eat meals with lots of carbs like pasta or for late night snacks.

Seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this with conjugated linoleic acid and together they seem to be working.

it's...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

too many for one serving size. I think natrol carb intercept is better than this

My weight was maintained

Posted by MarieMR on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I did not put weight on and there was no adverse reactions to them. But no weight loss. I guess you would have to eat alot of carbs to notice a difference. Since I do not maybe thats why I just maintained my weight.

upset stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

didnt help

4 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good

The Real Deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of snake oils and diet plans on the market but this stuff really works! Much better than the plans that starve you with the small portions the send you. I just eat sensibly and avoid sweets. A PB&J with sugar free jelly (peanut butter has protein which helps counteract the carbs) and it satisfies my "sweet tooth". I've been dropping around 2 lb/week with no special exercising. Just take 3 capsules before eating as recommended and get ready to go shopping for a smaller wardrobe! Very pleased. You gotta try this. I'm adding an additional * to the 5 I already gave this product.

I hope it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I only use this when I eat too much carbs and exceed my daily caloric intake so I cannot tell you for sure if it works, since I use it very rarely. I sure hope it does work...

1 2