This Really Works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Stop going to another room and wonder what you went there for. I've been taking Now's PS for nearly 4 years and would not be wihout it. These softgels work way better for me that their (powder) Vcaps. If I am loyal, I only need 1 per day -in the mornng. Notice they use the patented Leci-PS Save your brain!!

Helped with my alertness.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My doctor prescribed this for me to help with my circadian rythm. I think it did help some for it. However, after I ran out of the brand he sold me, I didn't take it for a few weeks. I noticed that I was more mentally sluggish and not as alert after I was off of it for a while. So I thought I would try it again but I wanted a more affordable brand. Plus it has the Ginkgo Biloba in it. I really like iHerb and their prices. I also really like the NOW products. I feel like they are quality products at an affordable price. After getting back on it, I can tell a difference in my alertness.

Good product.

Posted by WrensNest on Jun 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have post menopausal memory issues (oh yippee) and this product helps me tons. I just take one in the morning and it is enough. Not a big soy fan in general but don't know of any other way to get the phosphatidyl serine and I seem to be able to digest it well.

Phosphatidyl Serine Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hello! Finally: a product that really works! Take as directed and you can have amazing results, too. Its like a fog has cleared away in my brain. Many thanks to NOW Vitamins for another excellent product. Sincerely, -G-

great for memory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Heard about this product years ago. I've been taking it for quite a few years. Definitely helpful for the long term memory that is sometimes hard to access after a certain age.

GMO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Probably made of genetically modified soy, it is safe not to order this product I think. I didn't pay attention when I bought. Still I have used it and it works : it help to focus attention and your thinking is clearer. But still it is GMO soy...

Simply great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is really improving my cognitive functions,I higly recommend it!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me tremendously with keeping focused and it helped to decrease my anxiety. I have told many friends, family members and even some acquaintances about it. I encourage people to read the studies and check with their doctors if they have health issues. So far, a neurologist of an epilepsy patient and the oncologist of a cancer patient have said they were safe for them to use.

Great!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be good for me: my mind is clear and i feel calmer. I usually don't feel the difference with any supplements but this one really did something. Too bad it's so expensive :( Even though this product has been helpful, so far the best remedy for my stress and anxiety has been pure GABA from the same brand. Try that if this one doesn't help!

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Less stress. Better concentration. More overview, more in control in stress-full situations. Much better memory.

1 2 3