At last, a soy free phosphatidyl serine supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Because of a soy allergy I can't take most Phosphatidyl Serine supplements, they are all from soy lecithin. It only would be even better if Now Foods comes with a 300 mg edition instead of 150 mg (to low potency) and with gell capsules (instead of capsules with fillers) for an affordable price! Thank you for this soyfree supplement Now Foods !! Greetings from the Netherlands

Good substitute for people that have soy allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried the GNC, Jarrows Formula, Solgar soy Phosphatidylserine for stress and got very bad side effects because i am allergic to soy. Once i found out there was a soy free version made from sunflower it has worked tremendously well in reducing my stress levels considerably where i haven't felt this great in many years.

Phos. Serine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product. My endocrinologist recommended it for lowering cortisol and I believe it is working. I would probably be 50 pounds heavier if I wasn't taking this.

Headaches and Nausea!

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This not for me as it gives me headaches and nausea. I have used other brands with no problems.

Good Product for the memory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for several years now and it is a good supplement for memory loss. I'm not saying that it will change the direction of dementia related illnesses, because I do not have any of those...but due to my age and stress level (at times) it does help a lot to feel more in control of my memories. I also like the fact that it's soy free. I've used a lot of NOW products over the years and find them to be a reputable company.

Not good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am sorry to say that sunflower is worse than soy for my body...

it is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its great for cognition health

Give it 5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sharpens ones thinking. Notice right away when without it.