Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My thyroid for many years has been on the lower end of normal. Low enough to make me feel bad, but not low enough to get any treatment. I've taken Kelp for a long time to no avail. My body temperature for years as been in the upper 97s. I've taken 1 a day of these for 3 weeks and now my temp is averaging 98.6-99.0 and my energy has improved. I plan to back the dose down to once a week so I don't run into toxicity. I did run into some temporary insomnia but it's mostly faded now.

Note the use case

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

There are plenty of clues to this effect but don't neglect to notice that tablets deliver milligrams, not micrograms (the RDA's order of magnitude).

Note: Enough for many people

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I hope we never need to take these, but having them on hand offers some comfort. Potential buyers should note that the adult dosage, according to the label, is 4 tablets, one time. The bottle contains 60. So, several people may want to go in together to buy a single bottle and divide the contents.

thyroid protection

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Don't use it every day, but a good idea in our radioactive age.

Everybody should have this at home.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the kind of supplement I really hope I never have to use, but can literally save your life when things go wrong.

ヨウ素剤代わりに買いました

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

2011年の4月頃に念のため購入し、幸い、使う必要がないまま今日まで来ましたが、関東に出かけるときは常に持ち歩くようにしています。

Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tablets hard as rock, don't dissolve very well at all.