Why the Fructose!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1282951 on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have to say the product is good, does what is suppose to do and I found benefits both in recovery and progress BUT!! I will stop using Pro-GH because of the fructose "sweet poison" they put in the product :( !

great energy boost

Posted by Reviewer3271529 on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No, I'm not a pro athlete or a body builder. Just a former major fattie trying to shed the last 30-40 pounds. I stumbled across this product when I was searching for something to help me in my quest to gain more lean muscle and boy, I'm glad I gave it a shot. I take it right before my morning walks, up to 3 miles before work, and its just a nice boost of energy without jitters or an after crash. Don't see myself ever being without this product.

Probably great pre-workout but not at bedtime...

Posted by emanuela on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was taking this to stimulate my GH and to cope with a period of intense stress and physical activity, so was taking at night. PLUSES: It definitely helped me go through weeks of hard work without a day off. It managed to do this with just two teaspoons a night. (though I was also using L-Theanine and 5-HTP) MINUSES: - I find the product far too sweet!!! - I would be starving in the morning and think I have put on some mass (also fat). Mass increase was not one of my goals (I am a girl with good body fat % and enviable body mass as it is). Now I will try taking it pre-workout instead (e.g. before my spinning class) so that the sugars in the product can be put to some good use! Would probably buy again but can we PLEASE have a version without sugar to take at night.

try this

Posted by Reviewer2554399 on Jul 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I think NOW has another great product. Try this.

Good item

Posted by Reviewer2361514 on Oct 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's good item.

Great stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer2554975 on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is an excellent product

Great!

Posted by 5329085769764326586 on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Everything it was described as being. It took a time or two to get used to the taste-fruity with an under tone of coconut - but it is a much easier way to take a mix of things than in pill form. I will re order.

slightly more energy

Posted by Reviewer1998092 on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do notice a bit more energy with this supplement.

Produto ainda nao chegou!

Posted by 5268414094046230951 on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase