Help

great energy boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No, I'm not a pro athlete or a body builder. Just a former major fattie trying to shed the last 30-40 pounds. I stumbled across this product when I was searching for something to help me in my quest to gain more lean muscle and boy, I'm glad I gave it a shot. I take it right before my morning walks, up to 3 miles before work, and its just a nice boost of energy without jitters or an after crash. Don't see myself ever being without this product.

Why the Fructose!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have to say the product is good, does what is suppose to do and I found benefits both in recovery and progress BUT!! I will stop using Pro-GH because of the fructose "sweet poison" they put in the product :( !

Probably great pre-workout but not at bedtime...

Posted by emanuela on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was taking this to stimulate my GH and to cope with a period of intense stress and physical activity, so was taking at night. PLUSES: It definitely helped me go through weeks of hard work without a day off. It managed to do this with just two teaspoons a night. (though I was also using L-Theanine and 5-HTP) MINUSES: - I find the product far too sweet!!! - I would be starving in the morning and think I have put on some mass (also fat). Mass increase was not one of my goals (I am a girl with good body fat % and enviable body mass as it is). Now I will try taking it pre-workout instead (e.g. before my spinning class) so that the sugars in the product can be put to some good use! Would probably buy again but can we PLEASE have a version without sugar to take at night.

try this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I think NOW has another great product. Try this.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Everything it was described as being. It took a time or two to get used to the taste-fruity with an under tone of coconut - but it is a much easier way to take a mix of things than in pill form. I will re order.

Great stuff!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is an excellent product

Good item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's good item.

Potent formula, mostly helpful with recovery and sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love how this helps my recovery, feel much rested after regular sleep. Yes, it does contain fructose, but it is just 8g per serving which is not that bad compared to the alternatives like adding artificial sweeteners. To get some perspective here, a single apple (100g) would contain 7.6g of fructose. So if you like eating apples that is the same thing you are doing to your body! Basically there is no safe alternative, maybe except Stevia which is slowly adopted.

slightly more energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do notice a bit more energy with this supplement.

Produto ainda nao chegou!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase