Refridgeration issues

Posted by Reviewer1635845 on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good pre-biotic . The only thing I am concerned about is that they have to be refrigerated. Are they refrigerated before they get sent out ? I live in Australia is the potency declined by not being refrigerated until I get the product? I put it in the fridge as soon as I get it but have concerns about the Refridgeration needed before hand

Proniotic

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

1 of the few products that are pure with no added fillers, binders or additives, which is unusual for the Now brand! This is good high potency product.

Now Foods, Probiotic-10, 25 Billion, 50 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this product every day, in 1987 I had to have my tonsils out due to constant recurring throat infections, the family doctor prescribed wide spectrum anti biotics for 6 months, they not only killed the infection they also killed the good bacteria in the gut which allowed the candida bacteria to flourish. For the next 20 years doctors tried to get rid of my candida with no success. My naturopath got rid of my candida in 3 weeks. Now a probiotic each night helps keep candida at bay, if I need to take anti biotics then I take pro biotics twice a day, I am also allergic to dairy products and this product has no dairy.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1244309 on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been having problems with my stomach for years. This product has helped me greatly!!

Good for sensitive people

Posted by Reviewer1335773 on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My son has been using this for over a year on the advice of his doctor. His diet has also been changed slightly. His issues with his ulcerative colitiis have resolved. He has been in remission for almost a year. He has many food and drug allergies. Nice to have a product that he can use and he doesn't react to.

Now Probiotic 10 25 billion

Posted by Reviewer2656985 on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am sensitive to almost every medication and supplement. This is the only multi probiotic I have ever tolerated. After decades of purchasing over priced natural products and throwing them away due to intolerance it is such a relief to find something affordable that I can take every day.

NOW Foods

Posted by Reviewer3310522 on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have many food intolerances and this is the only probiotic I can use.

Truly the only one and the best of all

Posted by myreviews on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me a lot. Tried a lot of probiotics but this really worked for my bloating, constipation and overall well being. I hope it will be available for ever as it is a keeper. A bit expensive tho.. Thank you Now foods, thank you lHerb.

Now Foods Probiotics