Help

Refridgeration issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good pre-biotic . The only thing I am concerned about is that they have to be refrigerated. Are they refrigerated before they get sent out ? I live in Australia is the potency declined by not being refrigerated until I get the product? I put it in the fridge as soon as I get it but have concerns about the Refridgeration needed before hand

Proniotic

Posted by msturglifestyle on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

1 of the few products that are pure with no added fillers, binders or additives, which is unusual for the Now brand! This is good high potency product.

Now Foods, Probiotic-10, 25 Billion, 50 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this product every day, in 1987 I had to have my tonsils out due to constant recurring throat infections, the family doctor prescribed wide spectrum anti biotics for 6 months, they not only killed the infection they also killed the good bacteria in the gut which allowed the candida bacteria to flourish. For the next 20 years doctors tried to get rid of my candida with no success. My naturopath got rid of my candida in 3 weeks. Now a probiotic each night helps keep candida at bay, if I need to take anti biotics then I take pro biotics twice a day, I am also allergic to dairy products and this product has no dairy.

Good for sensitive people

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My son has been using this for over a year on the advice of his doctor. His diet has also been changed slightly. His issues with his ulcerative colitiis have resolved. He has been in remission for almost a year. He has many food and drug allergies. Nice to have a product that he can use and he doesn't react to.

NOW Foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have many food intolerances and this is the only probiotic I can use.

Now Probiotic 10 25 billion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am sensitive to almost every medication and supplement. This is the only multi probiotic I have ever tolerated. After decades of purchasing over priced natural products and throwing them away due to intolerance it is such a relief to find something affordable that I can take every day.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been having problems with my stomach for years. This product has helped me greatly!!

Truly the only one and the best of all

Posted by myreviews on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me a lot. Tried a lot of probiotics but this really worked for my bloating, constipation and overall well being. I hope it will be available for ever as it is a keeper. A bit expensive tho.. Thank you Now foods, thank you lHerb.

living bacteria

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After doing the milk test with 2 tablets i can confirm after 48 hours that this probiotic had living bacteria and the milk changed into yoghurt. testing with 1 tablet it will take long till the milk changed into yoghurt. Great product!!

high count - great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a probiotic that had a higher count. Thank you NOW for bringing out this product at a great price. The strains included are the ones recommended on the (Metagenics) program I am following to heal my gut. I have lymphocytic colitis caused by many years of antibiotics as a child and NSAIDs as an adult for neck injuries (per my research). The two Metagenics products would have cost me over $70. Too soon to tell if it's better than others I have taken as I fighting other infections.